What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    New lady at work who will be taking my place. I've been talking to her for 3 hours and I really wanted to not work so I gave her a huge book of extremely boring policies to read just to get rid of her for the rest of the day.

I think that was actually nice of you @csbnga - She needs to know policy (right now)!
  • STLBADGIRL
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Got a phone call from a contact lens manufacturer that wanted to talk about new products coming out. I didn't want to listen to their whole agenda. So I told her I was too busy to talk but she should call back tomorrow and ask for Rebecca. (Rebecca is the other girl in the office that handles this stuff besides me and she called in sick today and I know she isn't sick soo..... pay back is a biotch.)

Bwhhaahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! @RunHardBeStrong
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I tricked someone into tasing themself.
  • cee134
    Options
    I'll just leave this here.

8o74rb54xart.jpg
  • dwrightlaw
    dwrightlaw Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

That's *kitten* awesome!!! Did you get it on video?
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options

Go on.......Listening...
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    A certain colleague of mine frequently wears very form fitting pants/jeans, etc. She was walking out of my office and I couldn't help but watch that booty as she left...she turned around abruptly to tell me something else and totally busted me checking her out.

Not sure if she thought it was nice or not nice...but she smiled a little when I quickly averted my eyes to look down at some random piece of paper on my desk.
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    dwrightlaw wrote: »

That's *kitten* awesome!!! Did you get it on video?

Inquiring minds wanna know @dwrightlaw :popcorn:
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

I read that as tasting themself. I am either hungry, or horrible. Likely both.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I read tasting as well. And I am eating lunch so I am not all that hungry.
  • STLBADGIRL
    edited February 2018
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    A certain colleague of mine frequently wears very form fitting pants/jeans, etc. She was walking out of my office and I couldn't help but watch that booty as she left...she turned around abruptly to tell me something else and totally busted me checking her out.

Not sure if she thought it was nice or not nice...but she smiled a little when I quickly averted my eyes to look down at some random piece of paper on my desk.

You're supposed to look and move....not stare. Staring gets you busted - quick peek - :lol:
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options

omggggg. I did too. I think we are both. I feel horrible....lmao
  • michaelogle9284
    michaelogle9284 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »

You supposed to look and move....not stare. Staring gets you busted - quick peek - :lol:

Sometimes you cant help it lol
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options

I read tasting as well. And I am eating lunch so I am not all that hungry.

What's wrong with us??? I guess this thread is appropriate....lmaooooooooo
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    I chuckled when my new boss asked what she could do to get me to stay here. Also I ordered beer at lunch. My coworker said that's when she realized I really am leaving the job :D
  • cee134
    Options
    I got peoples hopes up after joking about getting someone to tase themself. Also I probably would if given the opportunity.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    Not just today, but I've made it a (recent) conscience effort to ignore my big B neighbor who is a pain in the butt and her kids are horrible out of control idiots and her husband must clearly be whipped. She's trying to be friendlier and trying to apologize for (yet another) idiot move on their part last week.

Anyhow I've ignored her entirely which I hope just drives her nuts and ticks her off. :lol:
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    STLBADGIRL wrote: »

You're supposed to look and move....not stare. Staring gets you busted - quick peek - :lol:

Couldn't be helped...
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    I didn't say hello to the woman who lives two houses away from me.

Also I wouldn't give my kids icecream after supper because it is a Tuesday (even though I told them if they remembered they could have - expecting them to forget).