What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Replies

• helow88
    helow88 Posts: 74 Member
    edited September 2019
    From my porch, I verbally mocked my loud next door neighbor for her complaining about the rain. It's night time and I want peace and quiet.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Last night my dog refused to come upstairs to go to sleep...he still wanted to play. 🙄 So I told Alexa to turn off the remaining light so it was pitch black downstairs. I then told her to to play dog barking sounds....he came to bed, mission accomplished. 😁

🤣
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    My not so nice thing that I do everyday is just cruise past everyone without saying a word. I'm very disliked but I won't stop.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    I was cross with bitcoin
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Yesterday I held the swinging gate thingy for the person behind me at the grocery store, then for some random reason, I let it go at the last minute so it hit them.

I have no idea why I did it, it was like I second guessed that it's not like a door that it's nice of you to hold for people. Don't know, dick maneuver on my part.

I felt like such a jerk, and of course I kept seeing the person around every corner in the store.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    edited September 2019
    There is a high pitched whining noise in the boss's office. I know what it causing it and how to fix it. I told him I couldn't hear it and he was nuts.

(I will go fix it shortly but I just want him to suffer for a bit.)
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Projected my guilt onto someone else & now I’m feeling pretty *kitten* about it....
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Got rope burn which cut through my cheapasss gloves and sliced two of my fingers 🤬😫
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    9kuy90ydz6lj.gif

I can’t even ...........
  • IamMicah
    IamMicah Posts: 133 Member
    Got rope burn which cut through my cheapasss gloves and sliced two of my fingers 🤬😫

that hurts
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,464 Member
    IamMicah wrote: »
    RAinWA wrote: »
    There is a high pitched whining noise in the boss's office. I know what it causing it and how to fix it. I told him I couldn't hear it and he was nuts.

(I will go fix it shortly but I just want him to suffer for a bit.)

Funny story ... I had a boss who we tortured with a device that made a barely audible high pitched *Chirp* completely randomly.

HE tore his office apart sat for hours in darkness with nothing plugged in electrically to try and locate it. He finally gave up and went through a huge process of requesting a different office which they allowed on a temporary basis while someone else worked from his existing office.

The chirp was disabled during that time.

When he came back we re-enabled it. LOL

Im going to hell for that one.

Are you available for hire? I need you.
  • honeybee__12
    1sphere wrote: »
    @honeybee__12 Have you ever seen this film "The Stranger"?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038991/

I have seen it!
    Great movie, worth watching again.
    I love old movies.😀
  • kaika_dragon
    kaika_dragon Posts: 101 Member
    I am the receptionist at a center for people with developmental disabilities. A few of our clients are very chatty, and like to come talk to me. I have been known to hide in my boss's office, or go on a walk at my lunch break, specifically to avoid having to make conversation... I feel bad, but I just want to check facebook and eat my sandwich in peace!
    Wasn't today, but a while back I also lied to a lady at work about whether I was still looking for a roommate. I was, but she was really annoying, so I told her I already found someone.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    edited October 2019
    MrAcavano wrote: »
    I almost backed into a guy walking today in a shopping center parking lot. I was backing up very slowly and he clearly saw me because he started to rage and banged on the top of my trunk with his fist. It pissed me off but I kept my cool. Then the guy comes to my window and yells “you almost backed over me”. An exaggeration. If he had time to bang my car I was clearly moving slowly enough for him to move. Either way I simply apologized and nicely said “I’m sorry I didn’t see you. My fault”. He huffed and turned is nose up. So I said “ok have a nice day and don’t forget to go @&$@ yourself.” Not my best moment. Particularly because my kids were in the car. I was not nice in that moment. This guy; a douche for life.

I laughed at this while yelling thank yoooooooooou!!! Mr.Acavano🙌😂😂😂

I'm sorry it's not cool to swear in front of our kids....but that DFL banged in your car and scared them.....rationale....I gots it bro!🙌🤷😏
  • honeybee__12
    edited October 2019
    Hey you, you know who you are

3u1v5fnh9nj0.jpeg

this
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    I had an impure thought