What did you do today that was NOT NICE?

Options

Replies

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Options
    Last night my dog refused to come upstairs to go to sleep...he still wanted to play. 🙄 So I told Alexa to turn off the remaining light so it was pitch black downstairs. I then told her to to play dog barking sounds....he came to bed, mission accomplished. 😁

🤣
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    My not so nice thing that I do everyday is just cruise past everyone without saying a word. I'm very disliked but I won't stop.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Options
    I was cross with bitcoin
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I held the swinging gate thingy for the person behind me at the grocery store, then for some random reason, I let it go at the last minute so it hit them.

I have no idea why I did it, it was like I second guessed that it's not like a door that it's nice of you to hold for people. Don't know, dick maneuver on my part.

I felt like such a jerk, and of course I kept seeing the person around every corner in the store.
  • RAinWA
    RAinWA Posts: 1,980 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    There is a high pitched whining noise in the boss's office. I know what it causing it and how to fix it. I told him I couldn't hear it and he was nuts.

(I will go fix it shortly but I just want him to suffer for a bit.)
  • melissawill2017
    melissawill2017 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Projected my guilt onto someone else & now I’m feeling pretty *kitten* about it....
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Got rope burn which cut through my cheapasss gloves and sliced two of my fingers 🤬😫
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    9kuy90ydz6lj.gif

I can’t even ...........
  • IamMicah
    IamMicah Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Got rope burn which cut through my cheapasss gloves and sliced two of my fingers 🤬😫

that hurts
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Options
    IamMicah wrote: »
    RAinWA wrote: »
    There is a high pitched whining noise in the boss's office. I know what it causing it and how to fix it. I told him I couldn't hear it and he was nuts.

(I will go fix it shortly but I just want him to suffer for a bit.)

Funny story ... I had a boss who we tortured with a device that made a barely audible high pitched *Chirp* completely randomly.

HE tore his office apart sat for hours in darkness with nothing plugged in electrically to try and locate it. He finally gave up and went through a huge process of requesting a different office which they allowed on a temporary basis while someone else worked from his existing office.

The chirp was disabled during that time.

When he came back we re-enabled it. LOL

Im going to hell for that one.

Are you available for hire? I need you.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    Options
    1sphere wrote: »
    @honeybee__12 Have you ever seen this film "The Stranger"?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0038991/

I have seen it!
    Great movie, worth watching again.
    I love old movies.😀
  • kaika_dragon
    kaika_dragon Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am the receptionist at a center for people with developmental disabilities. A few of our clients are very chatty, and like to come talk to me. I have been known to hide in my boss's office, or go on a walk at my lunch break, specifically to avoid having to make conversation... I feel bad, but I just want to check facebook and eat my sandwich in peace!
    Wasn't today, but a while back I also lied to a lady at work about whether I was still looking for a roommate. I was, but she was really annoying, so I told her I already found someone.