Short term goal: 275
    Long term goal: 225
  • lyndsfattofit
    lyndsfattofit Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Current weight 342.2lbs
    Short term goal 299lbs
    Long term goal 199lbs

Back on this now, I got down to 235 before and this time I'm gonna get there and keep going instead of giving up. Feel free to add me, I'm just restarting this journey and need all the help and support I can get, because I've done it before I have the experience to share too
  • JoniNichole
    JoniNichole Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday! How is everyone doing on your plans?

Down a lb since yesterday morning! Walked 2 miles each day for the past 4 days! I’m happy!

Hey now! That's so awesome
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    Still holding at 213 lbs.

• LittleCub144
    LittleCub144 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    GW1: -20lb (to get to BMI of 28.3)
    GW2: -30lb (BMI 26.7)
    GW3: - 40lb (BMI 25.2)
    GW4: -50lb (BMI 23.6)
    UGW: -58lb (BMI 22.5)

I would love to be at my GW4 by September 19th, which would be losing a little over 7lb per month which (in theory!) is not unrealistic. I started my weight loss journey (again!) last monday and I had a good week, although I am not weighing myself for another 6 weeks, but I am feeling focused.
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    GW1: -20lb (to get to BMI of 28.3)
    GW2: -30lb (BMI 26.7)
    GW3: - 40lb (BMI 25.2)
    GW4: -50lb (BMI 23.6)
    UGW: -58lb (BMI 22.5)

I would love to be at my GW4 by September 19th, which would be losing a little over 7lb per month which (in theory!) is not unrealistic. I started my weight loss journey (again!) last monday and I had a good week, although I am not weighing myself for another 6 weeks, but I am feeling focused.

You can do it! You for this! Let's work! 1-2lbs a week!
  • km33443
    km33443 Posts: 11 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Current weight: 275
    Short term goal: 220
    Final goal: Not sure yet

I would like to lose about 40 lbs before attending a music festival in mid-June. Restarting MFP for the 758th time, it feels like. I don't have any friends currently on here and would love to add some new ones for support and motivation. :smile:
  • ramine
    ramine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    SW: 284 - CW: 271.4 - UW: <150
    Goal #1 - June 1 - Fit better into my bridesmaid dress (Loss of 34 lbs)
    Goal #2 - July 3 - Feel less anxious about traveling to the Philippines by myself (loss of 40 lbs)
    Goal #3 - Sept 29 - Look good in a swimsuit for my 30th Birthday cruise (loss of 50+ lbs)
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    km33443 wrote: »
    Current weight: 275
    Short term goal: 220
    Final goal: Not sure yet

I would like to lose about 40 lbs before attending a music festival in mid-June. Restarting MFP for the 758th time, it feels like. I don't have any friends currently on here and would love to add some new ones for support and motivation. :smile:

Feel free to add me! Let's get girl
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    ramine wrote: »
    SW: 284 - CW: 271.4 - UW: <150
    Goal #1 - June 1 - Fit better into my bridesmaid dress (Loss of 34 lbs)
    Goal #2 - July 3 - Feel less anxious about traveling to the Philippines by myself (loss of 40 lbs)
    Goal #3 - Sept 29 - Look good in a swimsuit for my 30th Birthday cruise (loss of 50+ lbs)

• GloriaJune58
    GloriaJune58 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs. to lose and can use all the support I can get. I will do the same for you. Please add me.
  • eamitch88
    eamitch88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Current: 222
    Short Term: 188 by the end of June (Africa trip)
    Long Term: 130
  • marvel927
    marvel927 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Current weight --245
    Short term goal-- to lose the 50 I've gained and walk a half marathon this Summer.
    Long term goal---I'd like to lose 80-90 all together

Between being sick, in and out of the hospital, different medications and an injury that lead to back surgery just 3 weeks ago my heath and physical fitness have gone way down hill in the last year. But I begin Physical Therapy this week and the road to recovery. I just hope I can find my selfdiscipline and my drive to keep with it.

You are already in the road to recovery thru your motivation. Wish you the best on your journey.

• Martusia919
    Martusia919 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Current: 211
    Short Term goal: 12 down (to be below 200) for my birthday Apr 6
    Goal: 145

If i stay as disciplined as the past 2 weeks i can make it :)
  • marvel927
    Options
    Happy Monday! How is everyone doing on your plans?

Happy Monday!!!
    This past weekend was my kids’ birthdays. We have had lots of cake in the house lol. I stepped on the scale yesterday. Had lost 1lb from Wednesday weigh in despite all the sweets and food from Thursday till yesterday. I do need to get moving. Lack of motivation to work out even though I want to. It’s so hard with 2 babies (3yrs and 1yr) who also want your attention. Either way, I’m taking it one step at a time. This week it’s tracking everything I eat. Healthy or not healthy lol.
  • marvel927
    Options
    Current weight: 253
    1st goal: 30 pounds lost by summer
    2nd goal: under 200
    Goal weight: 150

I've only been at this for a week but I am determined. Something snapped in me when I saw my weight was in the 250s. I have to get healthy for my daughter. I want to be around for as long as I can.

Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend. We are all in this together, lets keep each other motivated!

Yes we are!!! I’m in the same situation. Want to be healthy and there for my babies.
  • spr1234ing
    spr1234ing Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am getting inspired by each and every one of your posts! It feels good to not be alone on this journey.
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,270 Member
    Options
    SW: 266 lbs
    Current weight 259 lbs
    Short term goal 225 lbs
    Long term goal 199 lbs
    Goal Weight: 150 lbs

I want a place to be able to post regularly my progress and share other's progress and struggles. I lost 40 lbs on here when I had more time to exercise during the economic downturn. Once I got back to work full time it has come back. What I have achieved is to stop the gain. Now the goal is to get it turned back down. Since I have less time to exercise I have to address some challenges I didn't have to last time as to daily diet. My weight varies a lot so what I post as current weight will be the lowest weight I have achieved that week.