50lbs or more?

Options

Replies

• JoniNichole
    JoniNichole Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs. to lose and can use all the support I can get. I will do the same for you. Please add me.
    marvel927 wrote: »
    Happy Monday! How is everyone doing on your plans?

Happy Monday!!!
    This past weekend was my kids’ birthdays. We have had lots of cake in the house lol. I stepped on the scale yesterday. Had lost 1lb from Wednesday weigh in despite all the sweets and food from Thursday till yesterday. I do need to get moving. Lack of motivation to work out even though I want to. It’s so hard with 2 babies (3yrs and 1yr) who also want your attention. Either way, I’m taking it one step at a time. This week it’s tracking everything I eat. Healthy or not healthy lol.

Congrats on the weight loss...yes I know it's hard when you have temptation right around the corner
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    spr1234ing wrote: »
    I am getting inspired by each and every one of your posts! It feels good to not be alone on this journey.

You better know it! Let's work
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    KeriA wrote: »
    SW: 266 lbs
    Current weight 259 lbs
    Short term goal 225 lbs
    Long term goal 199 lbs
    Goal Weight: 150 lbs

I want a place to be able to post regularly my progress and share other's progress and struggles. I lost 40 lbs on here when I had more time to exercise during the economic downturn. Once I got back to work full time it has come back. What I have achieved is to stop the gain. Now the goal is to get it turned back down. Since I have less time to exercise I have to address some challenges I didn't have to last time as to daily diet. My weight varies a lot so what I post as current weight will be the lowest weight I have achieved that week.

Alright Mrs. Lady let's work it! I know sometimes it hard to get that workout in...if you're add the grocery park a little farther than usual or when it warms up on lunch break take a quick stroll! Any little thing helps just keep pushing!
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    Happy Tuesday! Who's working out today?
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Options
    Down a pound for the week, really feeling pumped for leg day.
  • NikkiDT9211
    NikkiDT9211 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday! Who's working out today?

I have plans for a nice strength training day today.
  • eminater
    eminater Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    Count me in on this. I am have a B'day in May, I saw lot's of us have "May" goals. But my goal in for June 30th - I want to hit 190.

HSW: 258
    Current SW - 237.8 (15th Jan)
    CW: 226
    Goals:
    1) getting down - 215 - will want to go clothes shopping (I hope to be down a size)
    2) get below 200, like 190-195 (so on fluctuation day I never see the 2 again)
    3) set new goals. -> another 50 to go I guess.

It's slow and steady right now. I want it to stay that way. I think I can hit my goals by middle of this year - but I am nervous my current progress will slow down.

I am taking it one day at a time - so thanks for all the inspirational stories, and all the support.

• Brittanyloses
    Brittanyloses Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    SW: 288
    CW: 280
    GW: 150

I am taking it 20 pounds at a time. feel free to add me! I am fairly active :)
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    Down a pound for the week, really feeling pumped for leg day.

Leg day
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    eminater wrote: »
    Count me in on this. I am have a B'day in May, I saw lot's of us have "May" goals. But my goal in for June 30th - I want to hit 190.

HSW: 258
    Current SW - 237.8 (15th Jan)
    CW: 226
    Goals:
    1) getting down - 215 - will want to go clothes shopping (I hope to be down a size)
    2) get below 200, like 190-195 (so on fluctuation day I never see the 2 again)
    3) set new goals. -> another 50 to go I guess.

It's slow and steady right now. I want it to stay that way. I think I can hit my goals by middle of this year - but I am nervous my current progress will slow down.

I am taking it one day at a time - so thanks for all the inspirational stories, and all the support.

Just stick with it...slow and steady will win this race! Let's get it
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    SW: 288
    CW: 280
    GW: 150

I am taking it 20 pounds at a time. feel free to add me! I am fairly active :)

20lbs at a time is good! Keep working girl...you'll get there! We all will!
  • thelau
    thelau Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Currently 213 lbs.
    Short term goal: staying discipline!
    Long term goal: 150 lbs weight target.

We got this! Let's work!

I am with you Nicole.

• karriechambers
    karriechambers Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Just starting out once again only at a much higher weight!
    Current weight 200lbs
    Goal weight 140lbs
    Time to get there.....
  • JoniNichole
    Options
    Just starting out once again only at a much higher weight!
    Current weight 200lbs
    Goal weight 140lbs
    Time to get there.....

In it to win it! You got this!! Feel free to add me!
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I like this positivity in here!

I started in 2015 at 267.

Currently 193 ish. I was this weight a year ago.

I really want 175 by my birthday which is in July. Last year I said the same thing but couldn't stick to it. I am needing all the motivation I can get to stick to this!

• dramagirl007
    dramagirl007 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    When started: 261

Current: 235

Short term goal: 215 (Which I haven't seen in about 16 years)

Long term goal: 195 or less: Haven't been under 200 since 7th grade 17 years ago.
  • sadie_baby79
    sadie_baby79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options

I like this positivity in here!

I started in 2015 at 267.

Currently 193 ish. I was this weight a year ago.

I really want 175 by my birthday which is in July. Last year I said the same thing but couldn't stick to it. I am needing all the motivation I can get to stick to this!
    Way to go on such a significant loss and maintenance for a year - awesome! I bet you can hit your next target :)
  • Everyonelies
    Everyonelies Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Currently 209 lbs.
    Short term goal: 199lbs
    Long term goal: 140-160lbs (it all depends on how I feel at 160, but 140 is the lowest I would like to go)
  • Ghostofachance
    Ghostofachance Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 306
    Current weight: 288
    Short term goal: 260
    Long term goal: 220

The first time I lost weight almost 5 years ago, I officially started at 347. Even though I'd been losing weight before that time, I hadn't gotten on a scale. My best guess is that I was at least 375 -385 pounds. Over the next 15 months, I got as low as 235.

Over the next few years, I slowly began regaining the weight. I stopped exercising regularly, resumed bad eating habits and switched jobs which led to a lot of stress (and stress eating!)

I'm starting again for my health, to be there for my family, and to wear all of the great clothes that are sitting in my closet waiting to be worn again.
  • pagesignups
    pagesignups Posts: 8 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Started this journey about 6 weeks ago at 225 with a 50lb loss goal down to 175 which is a comfortable sz 8/10 for me. I made that my immediate goal. I needed it to feel attainable. That said, my ultimate goal is closer to 150-155. So far so good on staying determined! I was down to 208.8 going into this week. My Garmin Tracker and the step challenges in the app have kept my fanny moving! I went from zero, pretty sedentary to now putting in 30,000-40,000 steps/day just so I didn’t lose my challenges! (I’m just a tad competitive... lol!)