Fit guys who like thick chicks

Options

Replies

• george5911
    george5911 Posts: 3,910 Member
    Options
    In Ireland if you call someone thick it mean's they're stupid " As thick as 2 short planks "
    Except in certain rural areas where it means easily angered " Thick tempered "

Here that would be "dense"
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    Then
    In Ireland if you call someone thick it mean's they're stupid " As thick as 2 short planks "
    Except in certain rural areas where it means easily angered " Thick tempered "

I feel like in the US it means curvy and full-figured, but in a good way. I have a male friend who would use the term to describe a female that he thought had a good body. As in, "Look at that girl.....she thick as hell!" and it would crack me up every single time.

Then I'm a dad bodder who likes thick women....
    Have I got that right?
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Options
    @rickswifey83 - Yay for vindication!

• bojack3
    bojack3 Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    As a thick girl, I don't think I could date a guy who was super-fit. (If I was a single woman.) I'd feel self-conscious. I also feel like I have a preconceived notion that all fit guys - like the guys that are super-muscular - are vane and all about their looks and that they are looking for a Barbie. (Yes, I know it's unfair to judge and that all fit guys are not like this!)

Besides, I love a Dad Bod.

How YOU doin

I'm serious! If I had to choose between an average Dad Bod and a super-muscular guy, I'd go Dad Bod every time. That's a man I could go out and eat wings and drink beer with.

Nothing at all wrong with liking the dad bod....but just know being a muscular in shape guy doesn't mean he won't eat wings or drink beer.....:)
  • cct204
    cct204 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    As a thick girl, I don't think I could date a guy who was super-fit. (If I was a single woman.) I'd feel self-conscious. I also feel like I have a preconceived notion that all fit guys - like the guys that are super-muscular - are vane and all about their looks and that they are looking for a Barbie. (Yes, I know it's unfair to judge and that all fit guys are not like this!)

How YOU doin

I'm serious! If I had to choose between an average Dad Bod and a super-muscular guy, I'd go Dad Bod every time. That's a man I could go out and eat wings and drink beer with.

ynfsrt7tss3l.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    bojack3 wrote: »

How YOU doin

Nothing at all wrong with liking the dad bod....but just know being a muscular in shape guy doesn't mean he won't eat wings or drink beer.....:)

This.

It just needs to be sugar free root beer and vegan chicken wings.
  • george5911
    Options
    Or a cheat day!
  • Pinkferry12345
    Pinkferry12345 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    cct204 wrote: »

How YOU doin

ynfsrt7tss3l.gif

You ladies are making this guy feel good today. Thanks.
  • bojack3
    Options
    I can eat around 4500 calories a day to maintain. I promise you that can easily sustain some wings and beer.
  • george5911
    Options
    Wow man! I sruggle to hit 1700 w/o junk food and stay full all day long. Not getting to 4500 without some tasty cakes or something!
  • bojack3
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I can eat around 4500 calories a day to maintain. I promise you that can easily sustain some wings and beer.

If I ate 4500 calories a day, I would look like Biggie Smalls at a cupcake convention.

Hahaha! The luxury of having a job that pays you to workout :)
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I know, I know that fit muscular guys have to eat, but what I'm saying is that I would feel like he was judging me if I was out eating wings and drinking beer on a non-cheat day because I'm not super-fit. I'm average in every way. That's why I like a man with a Dad Bod....because I have a total Mom Bod. I can relate!
  • Pinkferry12345
    Pinkferry12345 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I can handle Mom bods
  • bojack3
    Options
    I know, I know that fit muscular guys have to eat, but what I'm saying is that I would feel like he was judging me if I was out eating wings and drinking beer on a non-cheat day because I'm not super-fit. I'm average in every way. That's why I like a man with a Dad Bod....because I have a total Mom Bod. I can relate!

:(........what happened to not judging someone on appearance? Liking them for who they are.....
    It's fine if you have a type, but I would hate to be judged on how I would treat someone based on how I look.
  • midlomel1971
    midlomel1971 Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options

:(........what happened to not judging someone on appearance? Liking them for who they are.....
    It's fine if you have a type, but I would hate to be judged on how I would treat someone based on how I look.

You are totally right! I know it's wrong to judge on appearance. I know, I know.....
  • bojack3
    Options

You are totally right! I know it's wrong to judge on appearance. I know, I know.....

It's cool, most people do it. I think it's ingrained in us whether we like to admit it or not. Hopefully we get to know a person before we make the final decision on them.....I think there is no helping the initial.