Ladies with broad shoulders

Options
13»

Replies

• macfitness2012
    macfitness2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with broad shoulders it makes the gains look even better #GainBanging
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    You look great, but agree with sarahlifts.
  • billkansas
    billkansas Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    The good news is that at least he doesn't just love you for your body. :D
  • piperdown44
    piperdown44 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    Hmm, all I've seen in here is nice sets of shoulders....keep on at it, they look good.
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    I would kill for muscular shoulders. I think they're sexy AF.
  • MrsPinterest34
    MrsPinterest34 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Op I thank God everyday for my broad shoulders especially now that I'm losing weight. I'm extremely pear shaped (26in waist 42.6in hips). My broad shoulders help balance my hips giving me that hour glass look. I really need to start upper body weight lifting but I'm so lazy. I'm happy for my current broad shoulders and really need it.
  • richardpkennedy1
    richardpkennedy1 Posts: 1,890 Member
    Options
    Bench Press him for reps!
  • tanasta2
    tanasta2 Posts: 19 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Stew501 wrote: »
    Thanks; I personally love my shoulders, it makes my waist look small. He went on an hour lecture; saying I’m gonna look bulky if I keep adding 5lbs every week. I tried to explain to him that I’m eating at a calorie deficit & there’s no way I’m gonna look bulky. We agreed to disagree

Wow. Sounds like your husband knows nothing about muscle building. Does he even lift? I would be ashamed if I were him. Sounds like he is insecure, maybe he should start lifting and get his upper body bigger instead of telling you what to do. Just wow.

Plus, it is a lot harder for females to build muscle as they have 10x less testosterone that men and many other factors. No, you won't look 'bulky', keep doing what ya doin girl, get stronger
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,738 Member
    Options
    Bench Press him for reps!

:D:p>:)
  • thinbyragbrai
    thinbyragbrai Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I would tell him his weight lifting makes a certain body part if his look small and he should be careful about that ...but I know you are more sensitive about his feelings than he is of yours, so you can just not say that and smile about the fact I typed it

No you are not being oversensitive.
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to have broad well-defined shoulders! Eff your hubby I think it's hot!
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    My husband would never even think of saying that to me. The width of shoulders is determined by bone structure and rows don't change that.
  • Strongerxthanxyesterday
    Options
    I prefer a woman who wears shoulder pads.