What real life thing made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    Working hard in the yard and then chillin in the pool with margaritas
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I bought a $55 perfume gift set for myself yesterday, but the cap on the mist spray was broken, so I went back to exchange it for a $60 bottle of perfume and he just gave it to me and said I could keep the gift set. So that was pretty cool.
  • VUA21
    VUA21 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Cookies & Cream ice cream.
  • JasonDee1989
    JasonDee1989 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Seeing my buddy today! I work for a high volume passenger railroad in NYC. Every once in a while I meet some great people who ride our trains. Here is one of them. Haven’t bumped into him in quite a while but every time we do, we stop for a quick convo. Seen him today so had to snap a selfie. Here’s my boy Verbal Ase. Beatboxer and up and coming YouTube star. Check him out! 🙌🏼

1v91x73hpmjd.jpeg

https://youtu.be/5zy2ocHJRPQ

YESS! He’s so good!

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Getting in the car after our last bathroom break on our marathon drive home and the boy saying "hit the road!!!"
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    Seeing my buddy today! I work for a high volume passenger railroad in NYC. Every once in a while I meet some great people who ride our trains. Here is one of them. Haven’t bumped into him in quite a while but every time we do, we stop for a quick convo. Seen him today so had to snap a selfie. Here’s my boy Verbal Ase. Beatboxer and up and coming YouTube star. Check him out! 🙌🏼

1v91x73hpmjd.jpeg

This is awesome!
  • JasonDee1989
    JasonDee1989 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

1v91x73hpmjd.jpeg

This is awesome!

His creativity is awesome.
  • rdevol
    rdevol Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Last-minute invite on Saturday to swim with old high school friends. Great to see everyone and catch up.

Going to see Mamma Mia II with my three sisters tonight. Can't wait!
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    My mom has an appointment therefore I don't have to go see her!!!!! I'm a terrible daughter
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    My mom has an appointment therefore I don't have to go see her!!!!! I'm a terrible daughter

You only get one Mother. Never miss an opportunity to see her. Wish I had the chance to spend more time with mine.

Sorry but still gonna be happy to have a day off. You've never met my mother
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    LMNOP55 wrote: »
    AliNouveau wrote: »

You only get one Mother. Never miss an opportunity to see her. Wish I had the chance to spend more time with mine.

I have nothing planned for lunch and I'm thinking "do I go see my mother?"

Stay tuned

You better. You only get one. Thank goodness
  • Zoejohnse91
    Zoejohnse91 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    My son's honesty never fails to get a laugh out of me; "Mom! I really need my juice bottle topping up but it's all the way over there and I'm just too lazy..."
    And when he talks to the people on TV; "IT'S OVER THERE YOU MUPPET!" was yesterday's laugh.
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    all of my stores net profit reports made me smile tremendously today!!!
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    A barrage of silly questions