What real life thing made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• dolcezza25
    dolcezza25 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    a puppy splashing in a puddle on this very rainy morning in NY.
  • R3d_butt3rfly
    R3d_butt3rfly Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    kace_kay wrote: »
    Well technically it was today sort of...I think (it could have been just a few minutes before midnight) I saw a shooting star. Never seen one before :)

While driving in the middle of nowhere at 3am, I saw a meteor and for a few minutes I was convinced I saw a UFO. I wasn't even baked.

:D That's what I thought too at first but then my friends called me stupid and told me to make a wish lol
  • AmberGlitterSparkles
    AmberGlitterSparkles Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Letting my team know that they earned an awesome bonus last month for all of their hard work. That was the best part of my day today.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options
    St4rFire wrote: »
    4kflxwrkrmo6.jpg

My beautiful lil babydoll patiently waiting for me whilst I peed <3

Aw.... Huskies are my spirit creature! I miss having one as a companion. They are so amazing!
    Yours is a doll baby, I just wanna give her/him a big bear hug!
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    4kflxwrkrmo6.jpg

Aw.... Huskies are my spirit creature! I miss having one as a companion. They are so amazing!

Thanks! They really are, she has been the easiest puppy I've ever had to care for; super intelligent and picks up on things quick... took no time at all to kennel and house train her too. She's the best :)
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    4kflxwrkrmo6.jpg

Thanks! They really are, she has been the easiest puppy I've ever had to care for; super intelligent and picks up on things quick... took no time at all to kennel and house train her too. She's the best :)

Mine were both rescues, and were really sweet as well as smart. However they were both really bad runners. Hopefully, you can train that out of her. Mine would run at the first sign of freedom and would be gone for hours, sometimes days before returning like nothing ever happened.
    But otherwise, they were the best dogs that I ever had.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    Seeing my buddy today! I work for a high volume passenger railroad in NYC. Every once in a while I meet some great people who ride our trains. Here is one of them. Haven’t bumped into him in quite a while but every time we do, we stop for a quick convo. Seen him today so had to snap a selfie. Here’s my boy Verbal Ase. Beatboxer and up and coming YouTube star. Check him out! 🙌🏼

1v91x73hpmjd.jpeg

https://youtu.be/5zy2ocHJRPQ

This is great! Talented dude, wow!
  • DWBalboa
    edited August 2018
    Options
    My furry four legged granddaughter climbing up next to me and falling asleep. Snoring her head off currently.

Sorry MFP is acting stupid again and won't let me post photos again.But she is super cute. Trust me!
  • owa1s
    owa1s Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    The fact that I have eyes, ears, nose and all that I can’t count
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    Options
    That I have an open house today for a house im selling and the sun finally came out :)
  • zorander6
    zorander6 Posts: 2,711 Member
    Options
    My uncle has some flooring materials he wants to get rid of that should take care of two of the bedrooms in the house. Want to get rid of the carpet.