What real life thing made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    Cookies
  • ChaelAZ
    ChaelAZ Posts: 2,240 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    Cookies

Corrected...even more cookies now.
  • DeniseMayree
    DeniseMayree Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Having coffee with my 24 year old son and have him ask my advice about his love life.
  • St4rFire
    St4rFire Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Getting the house to myself again >:)
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I work at a grocery store and when you scan a product the picture should be of the product as it appears on the shelf. A coworker showed me a scan for some steak and the picture that came up was a wooden lawn chair. I’ve seen a can of potatoes show up as a bowl of potatoes. A cheesecake with a bite taken out of it. Ground beef that should be in a package just in a ball on a counter with salt for effect. It cracks me up every time.
  • epr3996
    epr3996 Posts: 2,719 Member
    Options
    A fellow runner in my neighborhood asked me if she could join me for a run one day. I thought this was so nice I mean I said no I run alone but it was nice of her to ask!
  • bhadbahabi
    bhadbahabi Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I’m pretty sure I beat my own personal best in speed today at work.
  • gotime326
    gotime326 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    my shepard dropping his ball across the baby gate to give to my cats (he's new to us and cats lol)
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    That he’s back
  • SirScottimus
    SirScottimus Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I generally don’t like old people. Four years working with Alzheimer’s patients at an assisted living facility made me sad nearly every day.

A couple came into work today, both had to be in their 80s, holding hands and smiling.

It made me happy.
  • Bugaboo13579
    Bugaboo13579 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    My dog when I came home :smile:
  • mustacheU2Lift
    mustacheU2Lift Posts: 5,844 Member
    Options
    I laughed at my own joke today, it was doubly pleasing becuase I said something that got laughed at and heard pure comedy at the same time

Laughed so much it was so inappropriate...but was one of those laughs that the more you tried to quiet me the harder i laughed
  • Tisha247
    Tisha247 Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    At a meeting today, one of the older ladies told me I had beautiful skin and then told me I was beautiful! Thank-you kind dear!