What real life thing made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• elsie6hickman
    elsie6hickman Posts: 3,864 Member
    Options
    One thing that made me smile is the memory of my first Siamese cat, laying in the open window next to the door, watching the trick or treaters. He was very social. He loved seeing the kids and the kids loved seeing him.

The other thing that made me smile was a young squirrel. He was trying to get onto my hanging bird feeder, but he couldn't figure it out. He would put his foot out and the feeder would move - apparently his parents did not teach him that he could just jump on it. He was also small enough that he could only put up one paw at a time. I'm sure he'll learn soon enough, but it was so cute this morning I had to smile.
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options
    My son checked in on me to see how I was feeling.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    Explored a new trail this morning.
    My daughter made this out of the leaves and we had a mini photoshoot. Spending time with my kids in nature always makes me smile
    o78qcs7yndac.jpg

That's pretty!!
    And adorable!
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    I woke up and realized my dream wasn't real...just a dream, made me smile
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,245 Member
    Options
    Getting a little extra time to talk with my son this morning. So proud of the young man that he is becoming.
  • Chael2dot0
    Chael2dot0 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I ruthlessly cut off a bunch of my hair last night and am pleasantly surprised that it looks really good, my curls are hanging nice, even tho it's a rainy day

pic...
  • Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Getting a little extra time to talk with my son this morning. So proud of the young man that he is becoming.

Well, if he is walking in his fathers footsteps, I'd say he's doing pretty well :)
  • Vikka_V
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I ruthlessly cut off a bunch of my hair last night and am pleasantly surprised that it looks really good, my curls are hanging nice, even tho it's a rainy day

jvf0xiebms0y.jpeg

^^
    what’s going thru my head right before i cut my own hair

This made me laugh and smile!
    Charlie!
  • _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_
    _BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    It's Friday and it's date night - first one in a month. I'm almost giddy.
  • kindalikevelma
    kindalikevelma Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    Noah. He’s great.