What real life thing made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    An unexpected call.

;);)
  • Weather_Witch
    Weather_Witch Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The hope that a good person I’ve come to grow fond of, won’t be returning to an emotionally, mentally controlling relationship.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I received the saddest email and have felt heavy ever since.

Aww hugs, sorry Surfy :'(
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    My cat 😌 Whenever I sit at my vanity she comes running like a little bunny, because she knows that’s where I keep my long shoehorn. She loves when I rub her belly with it 😍
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Waking up to snow on the ground... Its so pretty. And its way more awesome than all the rain we have had. Also cake pops for breakfast and having the docs buy the office Chinese for lunch. I am full of smiles today but my biggest smile came from making you smile =)
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Playing a joke on a co-worker! this guy comes in every day at 9:30 and tells everyone the coffee here is the best he has. Well it's Folgers so I doubt that so today I made a pot of coffee and added a packet of hot chocolate and emptied a Apple spice tea bag with the coffee. he came in made his coffee and I asked him how it was this morning he said it was best cup of the day so I showed him the video of me making the coffee and told him he liked the sugar and creamer not the coffee! :D
  • mg_89
    mg_89 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    at9yondweh2m.jpg
    We got sucker punched with a giant snow storm yesterday. And this was on the side of the road. That's a real camel.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    My boss just Skyped me from his flight back from a Site Manager's meeting in Peru. Trying to get information on Production while he was away this week. He was trying to connect from a laptop. He could text, but every time he connected for a face to face, I would disconnect and act dumb. I would text him that it must be a connectivity issue because he was on a plane. He must have tried 5 or 6 times before he gave up. Just made my day. Think I'll step outside and have a cigar in celebration. WINNING!
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    My boss just Skyped me from his flight back from a Site Manager's meeting in Peru. Trying to get information on Production while he was away this week. He was trying to connect from a laptop. He could text, but every time he connected for a face to face, I would disconnect and act dumb. I would text him that it must be a connectivity issue because he was on a plane. He must have tried 5 or 6 times before he gave up. Just made my day. Think I'll step outside and have a cigar in celebration. WINNING!

Bwahahahaha!😂
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    We had our first snow last,❄🌨(aw pretty!)......

....this morning....over it😒

And it's raining now and melting it away and I don't have to shovel my driveway!😁👍
  • epr31295
    Options
    I smiled when I saw @Nicksmom106 profile picture she always keeps things happy and upbeat!
  • Nicksmom106
    edited November 2018
    Options
    epr31295 wrote: »
    I smiled when I saw @Nicksmom106 profile picture she always keeps things happy and upbeat!

...and thats why I ❤ my Ed!!!😘

....so, same as always or send the check to????😏
  • epr31295
    Options
    epr31295 wrote: »

...and thats why I ❤ my Ed!!!😘

....so, same as always or send the check to????😏

The guy at the end of the bar already picked up your tab!
  • The_Aly_Wei
    The_Aly_Wei Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    Queso
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Chael2dot0 wrote: »
    Created a marquee poster for an author and hadn't got to see it full size printed, but a friend just sent me.
    *big smile*

this.at90orh6812z.jpg

Nice work Chael👍