What real life thing made you smile today?

Options

Replies

• sniper300_Rum
    sniper300_Rum Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
  • sniper300_Rum
    Options
    5emqjefts6p1.jpeg

My drunk turkey
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,077 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    In the school playground today when picking up my daughter I overheard a conversation between Father and Daughter..

D : Daddy you look really really tall today!
    F: (looking bemused) Do I?
    D : Yeah it's because you're old!
    F: Oh.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,077 Member
    Options
    5emqjefts6p1.jpeg

My drunk turkey

I wish I hadn't scrolled.
  • sniper300_Rum
    Options
    My gym is completely empty
  • Nicksmom106
    Nicksmom106 Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    My daughter and her kind heart. She woke up with the idea of going gift shopping this morning because she wanted to buy gifts for kids who don't get to have any for Christmas. She picked these out and will be wrapping them to donate. j9negmb8laqq.jpg

What a sweet, caring girl you raised there!!!!πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜ she's truly precious!!!! I see the Apple didn't fall far from the tree sweet lady!😘
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    My daughter and her kind heart. She woke up with the idea of going gift shopping this morning because she wanted to buy gifts for kids who don't get to have any for Christmas. She picked these out and will be wrapping them to donate. j9negmb8laqq.jpg

What a sweet, caring girl you raised there!!!!πŸ’•πŸ€—πŸ˜ she's truly precious!!!! I see the Apple didn't fall far from the tree sweet lady!😘

+1 πŸ™‚
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Kids make me smile all the time. I smiled today when the kid at the table beside me at dinner said "I mean, please" to the waiter, like he had forgotten, but then remembered. Kids can be so sweet, sometimes.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    My kid running around singing...

🎀🎢 My *kitten*, get money, my *kitten*, get money🎢

I probably should have busted him for it, but it was too funny... And sorta my fault lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I actually have a full day off all to myself with nothing I "have" to do for the first time in months! I even slept in, if you call 7 am sleeping in. It's later than normal for me so it counts!
  • The_Devil_in_Miss_Jones
    Options
    Making this...
    on2rbrxjxt53.jpeg

is the baby edible

:D I'd eat it
  • Nicksmom106
    Options
    Making this...
    on2rbrxjxt53.jpeg

So pretty!!! You're so talented!!!😍 if there is an extra cupcake calling dibs!πŸ™‹
  • Nicksmom106
    edited November 2018
    Options
    My kid running around singing...

🎀🎢 My *kitten*, get money, my *kitten*, get money🎢

I probably should have busted him for it, but it was too funny... And sorta my fault lol

They need to learn these things somewhere!πŸ™ŒπŸ˜πŸ‘ I bet he was so cute! And it's good to know that no, pimpin' ain't easyπŸ€·πŸ˜‚
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    Pouring myself into a dress and the relief at being able to get out of it without having to use the jaws of life :D

Pics or it didn't happen πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚