• CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »
    TIMU - I just realized that my underwear is on backwards. I'm at work, with knee high boots on. It's too much effort to fix this problem.

Well fine I'll come "save the day"

Today you messed up by volunteering to fix this problem.

Like you're mad at me for offering or like it's gonna be a tough solve?

Definitely a tough solve.

On my way

.... Did you create a new account?
    354 posts seems a little low for you.

Pretty good for like one week eh?

Slacker.

:D:D:D are we talking zippers or laces on these boots?
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    That was only an example. :/

Like this one:

TIMU by trying to play my dad’s didgeridoo.

TL;DR - thought I could play didgeridoo, inhaled a mouthful of spiders.

So my dad has had this didgeridoo in the house since he visited his sister in Australia 10+ years ago. My parents wanted to go out for a walk but I decided I’d eaten too much cheese. While they were out the internet went down so I was sort of wandering around looking for something to do when I spotted the didg. I thought to myself in all these years I’ve never actually tried to play it (it’s more of a decoration and I barely take it in when I see it) and maybe it’s time. I pick it up and put it to my lips. I felt like I knew what I was doing and that it was similar to playing a trumpet and wanted to play a long, loud note.

I take a sharp inhale and immediately feel something hit the back of my throat. I splutter really hard and a small white globular thing comes flying out and hits the floor. At first I thought it was saliva and ignored it as I had a weird sensation in my throat and mouth. It felt like tingling to start with but grew into more of a tickle on the inside of my cheeks and a bit on my gums. I glance down at the white stuff on the floor and see several baby spiders crawling out of it and in all directions.

The second I clock what’s happened I feel something tickling my top lip and slap my mouth with my hand. I have a squished spider on my lip and instantly go into panic mode. I run into the bathroom and spit repeatedly into the sink to see crushed spider bodies and some severed legs, some of which are still attached to parts of the body and are trying to drag themselves away from the plug hole. I urge several times and then frantically swill my mouth out with water. I don’t think my mouth will ever feel normal again.

That is vile and stomach-churning.

• aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    TIMU - I just realized that my underwear is on backwards. I'm at work, with knee high boots on. It's too much effort to fix this problem.

On my way

Slacker.

I don't even mean on the boots. Seeing as how you basically spend all your free time on here, I'd expect double the hits in a week! Next time you "reinvent" yourself, do better :wink:

ETA: Zippers.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    TIMU by forgetting my lunch at home. I could easily go buy something, but I don't want to leave. #firstworldproblems
  • empresssue
    empresssue Posts: 2,977 Member
    Options

Like this one:

So my dad has had this didgeridoo in the house since he visited his sister in Australia 10+ years ago. My parents wanted to go out for a walk but I decided I’d eaten too much cheese. While they were out the internet went down so I was sort of wandering around looking for something to do when I spotted the didg. I thought to myself in all these years I’ve never actually tried to play it (it’s more of a decoration and I barely take it in when I see it) and maybe it’s time. I pick it up and put it to my lips. I felt like I knew what I was doing and that it was similar to playing a trumpet and wanted to play a long, loud note.

I take a sharp inhale and immediately feel something hit the back of my throat. I splutter really hard and a small white globular thing comes flying out and hits the floor. At first I thought it was saliva and ignored it as I had a weird sensation in my throat and mouth. It felt like tingling to start with but grew into more of a tickle on the inside of my cheeks and a bit on my gums. I glance down at the white stuff on the floor and see several baby spiders crawling out of it and in all directions.

The second I clock what’s happened I feel something tickling my top lip and slap my mouth with my hand. I have a squished spider on my lip and instantly go into panic mode. I run into the bathroom and spit repeatedly into the sink to see crushed spider bodies and some severed legs, some of which are still attached to parts of the body and are trying to drag themselves away from the plug hole. I urge several times and then frantically swill my mouth out with water. I don’t think my mouth will ever feel normal again.

This is something that I picture happening to @CanesGalactica or @Versicolour cuz they love spiders. :lol:
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options

On my way

Slacker.

I don't even mean on the boots. Seeing as how you basically spend all your free time on here, I'd expect double the hits in a week! Next time you "reinvent" yourself, do better :wink:

ETA: Zippers.

Cool, i work well with zippers:) i won't let you down
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    empresssue wrote: »

Like this one:

This is something that I picture happening to @CanesGalactica or @Versicolour cuz they love spiders. :lol:

Aww... poor spider(s). :(
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options

Like this one:

My husband is very arachophobic. I now HAVE to share thos with him :D:D
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options

Like this one:

Yeah. We would never eat the spiders. It does make me wonder how many got inhaled into the lungs :open_mouth:
  • empresssue
    Options

Like this one:

Yeah. We would never eat the spiders. It does make me wonder how many got inhaled into the lungs :open_mouth:

If they get inhaled into the lungs, I no longer have sympathy for them.
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Like this one:

I'm trying to imagine how odd that must feel, having eight tiny legs scratching at your insides as they go down.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Like this one:

I'm trying to imagine how odd that must feel, having eight tiny legs scratching at your insides as they go down.

Y'all are giving me a panic attack! Eewwwww!
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

Like this one:

Y'all are giving me a panic attack! Eewwwww!

Ooops, sorry. Random train of thought.
  • empresssue
    Options

Like this one:

Just so long as they don’t lay eggs in me.
  • KosmosKitten
    edited March 2018
    Options

Like this one:

Pretty sure your body would destroy the egg sac, so no worries. They aren't the most robust things on the planet.
  • aeloine
    Options
    I don't like that we're still talking about spiders.
  • empresssue
    Options

Like this one:

Pretty sure your body would destroy the egg sac, so no worries. They aren't the most robust things on the planet.

This makes me feel better, I think :smile:
  • KosmosKitten
    Options

We could talk about bot flies instead?
  • aeloine
    Options

I don't even want to google....

oh gawd
  • empresssue
    Options

You remind me of Grissom from CSI.