After a bad break up he wants to talk face to face

Options
dniania
dniania Posts: 251 Member
So as many of you may know my boyfriend broke up with me last week. And I’ve been going to the gym more , trying to get my Mind off of things but we have still been talking and I’ve seen him once for a couple of minutes since we’ve broken up.

Since we have still been in contact Ita just been casual conversation of us both checking up on one another. But Monday after thinking i apologized to him about what lead to the break up and i told him that i loved and missed him and asked him was he at work the other day. My text said “i don’t know if we will see each other again but i am sorry for the past two weeks and i miss talking to you normally i miss you and love you” and this was his response

j6inb1a591dz.jpeg

Replies

• dniania
    Options
    I don't know your situation so I'm not one to judge BUT if I truly care about something, I make the time for it. Getting up too late wouldn't stop me, especially if it means alot to me. I hope things work out for you and you get treated like you deserve to be treated.

He was referring to work lol
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options
    You should meet him face to face and show him what a period looks like because that was very hard to read but you open your heart to him and thats all he has to say Me not like it
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    I think he just wants your attention.
  • dniania
    Options
    dniania wrote: »
    I don't know your situation so I'm not one to judge BUT if I truly care about something, I make the time for it. Getting up too late wouldn't stop me, especially if it means alot to me. I hope things work out for you and you get treated like you deserve to be treated.

Ok so you're meeting up with him today?

He didn’t set a time or date yet i didn’t text back
  • dniania
    Options
    aeloine wrote: »

Well i mean he broke up with me so obviously not
  • Ironandwine69
    Ironandwine69 Posts: 2,432 Member
    Options

He dont want her heart?
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options

If he really wants to see you, he'll reach out and set a time/date. Don't text him back. You're just giving him attention.
  • dniania
    Options

If he really wants to see you, he'll reach out and set a time/date. Don't text him back. You're just giving him attention.

Thankyou
  • dniania
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    Why did he break up with you in the first place ?

Really hasn’t given me a definite answer
  • dniania
    Options
    Yeah but why does he need to see me to say that lol
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    If you love him and miss him why would you not meet him?

He could be stringing her along or want some *kitten*.

OP - no advice, but wanted to say you have beautiful hair.
  • dniania
    Options
    Yeah but why does he need to see me to say that lol

Why do you keep apologizing to him? He broke up with you?! Are you Canadian?

Because i accused him of cheating and i was clingy