After a bad break up he wants to talk face to face

Options

Replies

• dniania
    dniania Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Well here is the story we saw each other on Valentine’s Day he bought me a bag full of bath and body works a card and brand new boots! :):):) we spent the whole day together the next week he accused me of “meeting someone” because i went out with my friends and i wasn’t really replying to his texts because i turned my phone off when we went out he’s been distant ever since the day i went out ...and it’s causing me to cling he said he trusts me and isn’t mad but ever since the week after i went out it’s been a complete 360
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    dniania wrote: »
    Well here is the story we saw each other on Valentine’s Day he bought me a bag full of bath and body works a card and brand new boots! :):):) we spent the whole day together the next week he accused me of “meeting someone” because i went out with my friends and i wasn’t really replying to his texts because i turned my phone off when we went out he’s been distant ever since the day i went out ...and it’s causing me to cling he said he trusts me and isn’t mad but ever since the week after i went out it’s been a complete 360

You would go bat kitten crazy if he turned his phone off on a night out, but it's ok for you to behave that way?
  • dmcnur
    dmcnur Posts: 157 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    It sounds like there has been problems on and off all the time you have been together. You need to ask yourself "is this what I want from a relationship".
  • dniania
    Options
    And then in top of that he broke up with me on Tuesday and texted me on Wednesday and texted me again on Thursday ... like if you break up with someone why continue communication
  • dniania
    Options
    dmcnur wrote: »
    It sounds like he doesn't trust you and is mad, or it would never have become an issue.

We hung out since then but he still wasn’t really talking to me then
  • dniania
    Options
    And then in top of that he broke up with me on Tuesday and texted me on Wednesday and texted me again on Thursday ... like if you break up with someone why continue communication

Please don't tell me he broke up with you over texts...

Yes he broke up with me in a text !
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    how long were you dating?
  • dniania
    Options

You would go bat kitten crazy if he turned his phone off on a night out, but it's ok for you to behave that way?

I wouldn’t go crazy but ... I’d be upset but i wouldn’t assume he was with someone I’d assume he was ignoring me lol
  • dniania
    Options
    how long were you dating?

Would’ve been a year today
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    chalk it up to a life experience. these experiences aren't failures, instead they are molding you into the person that will eventually capture someone else's heart (justifiably so).
  • dniania
    Options

Maybe this is actually fixable idk. There's no actual problem.

He's trying to meet you again.

Do you want to? Then go for it.

My gut says because you actually broke up that it won't work. Leave it broken and just move on.

But that is up to you. If you broke up over this...you will probably imo break up again over something else as well.

Being clingy and in love is not bad imo.

That's how I am.

"If you don't like my cling...then get lost". Only ever had just a few lovers in my life and I like it just that way.

Be yourself.

Idk he hasn’t set a date or time to meet i haven’t texted back either
  • Just_Mel_
    Just_Mel_ Posts: 3,992 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm single.
  • dniania
    Options
    I'm glad I'm single.

I’m single too lol
  • aeloine
    aeloine Posts: 2,163 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm single.

I’m single too lol

Not really, if you've hung out with him and talked to him every day since you've broken up....