Beachbody Support Group 2018

Options

Replies

• gam3rguy
    gam3rguy Posts: 3,773 Member
    Options
    "LIIFT4: Week 6 Day 4: Legs – HIIT"=Done!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "P90X ONE on ONE Vol. 1 Recovery 4 Results" & "LIIFT4: Roll & Recover/Stretch"=Done!
  • Whey125
    Whey125 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Build chest and triceps done!
  • Whey125
    Options
    Happy Sunday ...started my day with Build Legs! Week 2, day 7 done!

Enjoy your day!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    “Rest”...um, not really. Banged out 85 floors on the stair climber, then beat the hell out of the heavy bag for a bit. Later in the afternoon I helped my brother move.
  • Whey125
    Options
    Build back and biceps done ...crush those goals this week!
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Started my workout week with Beta Upper Focus.
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "LIIFT4: Week 7 Day 1: Chest/Back – Circuit"=Done!
  • sophia162
    sophia162 Posts: 115 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    “Rest”...um, not really. Banged out 85 floors on the stair climber, then beat the hell out of the heavy bag for a bit. Later in the afternoon I helped my brother move.

Ahh, beating the hell out of a heavy bag sounds so satisfying. I'm sure it's work and all, but I'm also pretty sure it has a great after feel.
    gam3rguy wrote: »
    "LIIFT4: Week 7 Day 1: Chest/Back – Circuit"=Done!
    Started my workout week with Beta Upper Focus.
    Whey116 wrote: »
    Build back and biceps done ...crush those goals this week!

Good job everyone, great start of the week.
    Hope everyone has a good one!
  • Whey125
    Options
    Insanity max 30 cardio challenge was my cardio choice today!
  • gam3rguy
    Options
    "LIIFT4: Week 7 Day 2: Legs – LIIFT 50/50"=Done!
  • RollTideHusker
    RollTideHusker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Today was Alpha Ab Intervals.
  • joshclarke22
    joshclarke22 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Starting back with P90X again today. Although, I've said that I've done this before, what I failed to mention is that I have never completed it. The longest that I've gone is 60 days. Here's to living our best lives.
  • New_Heavens_Earth
    New_Heavens_Earth Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Liift 4 chest/ tricep circuit followed by 10 minutes Tabata done. C210K week 7 day 1 to follow later.
  • sophia162
    Options
    Liift 4 chest/ tricep circuit followed by 10 minutes Tabata done. C210K week 7 day 1 to follow later.

Say, how are you finding Liift4? Is it a good follow up to 80 Days? I started peak week today, so will be finishing soon! I think I'll move along to Liift4 (I also had P90X and BodyBeast in mind), because another round of 80 Days straight away could get dull I figure.
  • sophia162
    Options
    Starting back with P90X again today. Although, I've said that I've done this before, what I failed to mention is that I have never completed it. The longest that I've gone is 60 days. Here's to living our best lives.

Good luck! There are days when I am so, so, SO not feeling a workout... I literally hit play doubting that I'll finish. But I find that hitting play always gets me through and I end up not missing the workout. And that feeling of completion is pretty great. I think with the hectic end of the year it will be especially challenging, so you'll really have to focus. You can do it!
  • carakirkey
    carakirkey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Had never done any other beach body. Am currently in week 6 of Liift 4. I like only having 4 days working out and am seeing results. But ugh all that enthusiasm and high-fiving at 6 in the morning after burpees makes me want to punch Joel.
  • sairairfan2014
    sairairfan2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Just stumbled around this group. Good to see how people are following Beachbody workouts. Im planning to start turbofire and liift4. Anyone new to turbofire or has turbofire worked for someone??
  • joshclarke22
    Options
    P90X chest and back and 25 min of treadmill work done....well...it was done yesterday before work.
  • joshclarke22
    Options
    Also, any nightshift workers on here? Are you finding better motivation to do a workout before work or after. I work a 12 hour shift overnights and I feel dead after my shift in the morning but I dont want to fall asleep at work either. Where is the balance?