3-5 on average
  • nballos77
    nballos77 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    3 - 5 times a week, 2 x running, 2 or 3 Kettlebell training
  • endermako
    endermako Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I do cardio 5 days a week M-F at lunch. I do Weights on Wednesday in the evening, Sat and Sun in the morning. It's the only way I can fit in weights and I just try and make it work for me.
  • firef1y72
    firef1y72 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    7 days a week averaging around 3hr a day, but it's important to note I didn't go from zero to this overnight. I started at 1hr 2x week and discovered I really enjoy what I do and steadily increased both the time and intensity.

Monday : PT in am. Tabata and barbell in evening
    Tuesday : PT and Zumba am, Insanity and boxercise evening
    Wedneday : PT in morning, recovery 5km run in afternoon, legs bums and tums and zumba in evening
    Thursday : PT and strength training/cross training in morning, Circuits in evening
    Friday : : PT and legs bums and tums in morning, mid length run in afternoon (8-12km)
    Saturday : Bootcamp
    Sunday : long run (was up to 32km/20 miles but now tapering so *only* 16km/10 miles this week),

I'm in the last weeks of marathon training so after April 15th the Sunday runs will reduce down to around 10km until the build up to my next half in August, but I'll restart cross training on a Sunday evening and get back in to heavy lifting 2x week.
  • Golferdrone
    Golferdrone Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Everyday multiple times a day
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    I stated 3 times per week in my MFP profile, but sometimes it's less, and sometimes more.