25 lbs, who is with me?

Options

Replies

• brocktoon666
    brocktoon666 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    It’s been another week, and I run about seven out of the last 10 days. Still going back-and-forth about 4 pounds, not really losing it, so I think now what I need to do is have a deficit of calories at least 1000 a day.
  • artistes2
    artistes2 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I’m starting seriously the intermittent fasting diet eating only between 11am-7pm. It worked well for me before and I felt great! Starting with a goal of 10 then we will see. I’m 180 now want to be 150. Baby steps!
  • eatslaysparkle
    eatslaysparkle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • lrbowman331
    lrbowman331 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I seem to be joining you all a bit late but definitely in! I ideally would like to lose about 50lbs but 25 is a great start goal!
  • brocktoon666
    Options
    Ok now I am on the valley of my ups and downs, down to 180.5lbs. Now how to keep it low? I’ll try lots of water today.
  • Cheyennefrost16
    Cheyennefrost16 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! Just started yesterday! Currently 158! I'm on my way to 130!
  • CardiacJack
    CardiacJack Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Im with you, I had lost 40lbs in 5 months on a special program which included patches, muscle stimulus using probes and of a special low calorie diet. When I ended the program they told me I had to work out (which I didn't and 2 months later 20 lbs came back). So back at the gym doing Cardio step, Linedancing (a blast), weights and water aerobics. Just joined last week and 3 lbs already gone. I cant do the low calorie diet with the exercise workouts because it is not enough calories. The diet was like 900 calories so way too low when doing workouts.

So, I am splitting the difference now, doing the diet with a bit more meats and adding in the workouts 3-4 times per week. Down 3 so far.
  • brocktoon666
    Options
    Ok back at it again. Lost about 5 lbs then gained it right back and just had a vacation where I surfeited. Time to get back on the wagon.
  • MattLoehrer1
    MattLoehrer1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m on board—same here, I’ve hovered between 190-195 (perilously close to 200 at times!) for years, but I’d like to drop 25. Tired of being a schlub. I’m on my fourth week of tracking and down about 7 lbs, learning a lot about what works for me and what doesn’t! Slow and steady, I figure I didn’t gain it all in a week. Good luck, to all of us—
  • mz144
    mz144 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Was doing great losing 1-2 pounds a week for a while and now it's all stopped and I'm lucky to not gain. Kids started school back up and getting up earlier has thrown my schedule off. Trying to get back on track since I'm so close to my goal, don't want to gain anything back. Just have to keep moving and eventually the pounds will start to shed again.... I hope.
  • brocktoon666
    Options
    Ok, back on track. This time it’s for real. Counted my last calorie for the evening. And in 3 hours will be getting on the bike for 1 whole hour.

• brocktoon666
    Options
    All lies, didn’t work out and ate cookies! Argh why did I do that?!
  • brocktoon666
    Options
    Today was way better, walked 4 miles and was under caloric budget.
  • Rosered3333
    Rosered3333 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I’m 9 lbs down with 20 to go. And I’ve been at it for two years. I need all the accountability I can get!
  • brocktoon666
    Options
    That’s really great to hear. Let’s do it right this time especially before winter hits and gives us a lot of excuses not to do anything.

Further, I have been using psyllium fiber there’s a supplement and have had great results so far, it helps with hunger cravings, and shedding excess weight.
  • tammythaxton
    tammythaxton Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in. One year breast cancer survivor who is cancer free (YAY!) but chemo related steroids put 40# on me and the follow up hormone blockers have made weight loss difficult due to severe joint pain. Currently at 200# (down from a high of 218# so another YAY!). Have been working on diet and starting to go back to the gym.........had a frozen shoulder from the mastectomy recovery so it's been a slow go. Getting ready to have a hysterectomy as well so that will be another short setback but another opportunity to SERIOUSLY work on diet. Would be happy to be below 170#.....I'm fairly tall and big boned so don't want to be skinny.......would just like to get some weight off my joints.
  • spacemedic
    spacemedic Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2018
    Options
    If anyone here is still working towards the goal i am joining in currently 350 looking to Lose 100pounds but 25 is a great goal for me to start! I just started tracking my meals last night!
  • mel2308
    mel2308 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in. I started at the beginning of last year at 153 and was able to loose 11lbs, but I have since been gaining wait back and need a support group to help keep me motivated/encouraged. My goal is to at least make it to 125.
  • lesockie
    lesockie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Friends, accountability and 20-25 lbs?! Feel free to add me!
  • shiko31
    shiko31 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in ...!