Introduce Yourself

Options

Replies

• Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm Nadine. My family calls me Nay and my sister calls me Ninky (don't ask). So much to say about me, but I don't think many people actually want to read a novel, so I will leave it at that.

Oh, and I love nature, specifically (but not exclusively) animals.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    Hey. My name is Kam. When I was 7 I saw Apollo Creed get killed by Drago in a boxing match and ever since then I get really scared when I see people fighting. Don't like it. :frowning:
    It's raining again today so I don't think I'm gonna go anywhere. Welp. Guess I'll see you guys on the forums- bye!
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,158 Member
    Options
    Hello I’m Chris,

I spend many more hours lurking and laughing at you guys than I ever do posting. I have a good time here as much as possible and take everything with a grain of salt. In dealing with hatred and violence on a regular I feel no need to push aggressive behavior here. I love my friends list and try to drool on them as much as possible.

Get your *kitten* over here, you missed a spot.

I’ll be right over! And spending twice as long there just because this was so insightful. >:)
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Hello I’m Chris,

I spend many more hours lurking and laughing at you guys than I ever do posting. I have a good time here as much as possible and take everything with a grain of salt. In dealing with hatred and violence on a regular I feel no need to push aggressive behavior here. I love my friends list and try to drool on them as much as possible.

You didn't tag me or quote me. I'm reducing you down to "that guy".

Not cool! I’m not taking this with a grain of salt!
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hello I’m Chris,

I love your face. I mean your stupid face, because <hard-to-get>
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    denny_mac wrote: »
    Hello. I'm Denny.

I'm an outgoing introvert. I have always lived in a city with a beach, yet I could not care less about ever going to the beach. I'm a bit of a grammar nazi, but I admittedly am not THAT well versed in the grammatical rules that I like to enforce. I like most forms of comedy, but stand up is something that I will always watch and enjoy. I don't like religion, nor do I believe in god, but I also don't have any issues with anyone who does. It's just not for me. I also don't like cats, but if you have a cat and love cats, more power to you! They're just not for me. If you meet me you'll probably like my company at first but will soon grow tired of that, because I can be very annoying since I'm rarely ever "off". My relationships tend to be co-dependent, and therefore are typically not the healthiest. But while they last they're usually quite passionate. I LOVE to work out via resistance training primarily, but I also enjoy endurance training. I once lost 40 pounds in a biggest loser type contest, and won some prize money doing it. I'm the opposite of a foodie (if there's a word for what that is, I have never heard of it). To me, food is little more than fuel. I could not care less about how it's presented or from where it's sourced. I PREFER it to taste good, but even that isn't really a requirement.

idk, there's a few things about me that some people don't know. What about you?

I read this whole thing, no bragging
  • ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hi, I'm Carrie. I'm a classically trained musician and professional writer, but I don't care if you can't spell worth a *kitten*. Really, I don't. I lurk more than a bit and feel like I know some people on here way better than I should. I'm non-judgmental and almost always find something worth smiling about. And if you don't like me for some stupid reason, I will act like I don't give a *kitten* but deep down I'll probably die a little. Well, maybe... sometimes I just really don't give a *kitten* lol.
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    I'm TJ. I used to need the Gatorade, then I drank the Kool aid, then I dished out the haterade. Now I'm feeling remade, because I'm taking that *kitten* and making lemonade. Now I'm off to the promenade to do my Phantom dance to Masquerade. This is all above my pay grade, so let me just...fade.

This is going to get you laid
  • caco_ethes
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    I'm TJ. I used to need the Gatorade, then I drank the Kool aid, then I dished out the haterade. Now I'm feeling remade, because I'm taking that *kitten* and making lemonade. Now I'm off to the promenade to do my Phantom dance to Masquerade. This is all above my pay grade, so let me just...fade.

As long as they don't need to be paid

Look at you all jaded
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kyle. I'm like this gif
    lh0oryezs908.gif
    either one of them depending on the situation.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Look at you all jaded

Too much experience with grenades

Hence the barricade?
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options

so in other words, mfp veteran?
    ... did not see mention of 'Rage Quit' or 'ACV' , maybe not?
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm anonymous today. I hate horror movies, love war movies, love history books, dig sciency stuff, play chess badly.
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Look at you all jaded

Hence the barricade?

Armed with a switchblade

Cut like a razor blade so fast other DJs say damn?
  • jw0110
    jw0110 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jen, am currently very lost and hoping to find my way back on the right path!
  • caco_ethes
    Options

Look at you all jaded

Hence the barricade?

Armed with a switchblade

Cut like a razor blade so fast other DJs say damn?

If derp was a drug, you'd sell it by the gram

You win :lol:
  • kinetixtrainer2
    Options
    Hello I’m Chris,

I love your face. I mean your stupid face, because <hard-to-get>

I love your butt too. Wait what were talking about.
  • Merrysailor5
    Merrysailor5 Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    Hi, I’m Mary. I’m a nurse. And apparently that’s all I need to say.