Missed Connections - Why haven't they replied to PM :(

Options

Replies

• Bullet_with_Butterfly_Wings
    Options
    No one cool ever messages me... I get stuck with the creeps and weirdos....and not the good kind.

I regret that comment.

You lost me...
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    No one cool ever messages me... I get stuck with the creeps and weirdos....and not the good kind.

I regret that comment.

You lost me...

Well I messaged you and thus I'm into a category I don't really want to be in but I've been called worse !
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    caco_ethes wrote: »
    81Katz wrote: »
    I sent a message to @81Katz like two months ago.

Whatttttt?!? I swear I didn't get it! I've sent a couple messages out and didn't hear back. Mostly thost testing messages where I assume the test failed or I just didn't pass the cool kid test message test. :lol:

I replied. :)

@caco_ethes
    Ditto
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I sent a message to @81Katz like two months ago.

Whatttttt?!? I swear I didn't get it! I've sent a couple messages out and didn't hear back. Mostly thost testing messages where I assume the test failed or I just didn't pass the cool kid test message test. :lol:

I replied. :)

@caco_ethes
    Ditto

did you ever reply to the one I sent a long time ago? I'm pretty sure most people aren't getting my messages so I quit sending them. Not a lot of people message me, so I don't think I'm missing too many. So if I haven't written someone back I didn't get the message. Unless you are a creep. But I'm not getting any creepy messages either. So I ask myself, what is the point of mfp? I'm fat and I can't get messages from weirdos. What else is there out there for me to do? Geez oh man. ;)

No, I didn't get your message. Well now all this crap just sucks. I've sent a few with no replies, so could be they didn't get them either or just didn't reply. You ask if people could see your posts this morning, I waited and answered I did did you see that? Just asking because early this am threads would show new replies but when opened it was just last previous reply no new 5 new (for example). Weird.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    Guys! I just got a message from a newbie! How?!
  • ShrinkingViolet1982
    ShrinkingViolet1982 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Yeah I don't know how long, I've only just popped back about 3 days ago and it was occurring on day 1 for me so I wasn't sure.

That's utterly ridiculous for such an awful bug. I'd venture 10's of thousands of PM's have been lost and not received with one party wondering why they were ignored which feels terrible.

I'm going to send this thread to MFP devel.

This has been a problem for at least 6 months. Two rounds of the Harry Potter challenge have been affected by this, to the point where they had to alter how they even contact members who want to participate. The Devs know, they just haven't fixed it. (Or they feel that only contacting people you know is a great idea.)
  • go_cubs
    go_cubs Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhhh is that why I don’t get pms?

• TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    So, is this thread really about a glitch or bug?! I've read through some of the posts and it looks seriously derailed.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Wait, this “bug” is a bad thing?
  • Deisler26
    Deisler26 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhhhh is that why I don’t get pms?

Well, it's not the reason I don't, but sure, for you!
    Options

I love it when you call me pet names.

Oh no no no... my pet names for you are much too inappropriate for the forums..
  • DaylightDuchess
    DaylightDuchess Posts: 251 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    So, is this thread really about a glitch or bug?! I've read through some of the posts and it looks seriously derailed.

To me, they mean the same!
    Options

I regret that comment.

You lost me...

Well I messaged you and thus I'm into a category I don't really want to be in but I've been called worse !

I did not receive your message Brad... or you never sent it... neither one of us will ever really know...
  • projectsix
    Options

I regret that comment.

You lost me...

I did not receive your message Brad... or you never sent it... neither one of us will ever really know...

I speak only truth! I can't remember what it was though, I blame weed.
    Options

I regret that comment.

You lost me...

I speak only truth! I can't remember what it was though, I blame weed.

That explains the onsie.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,218 Member
    Options

I’m deeply offended! ;)
  • projectsix
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

Yeah, we're not very good at keeping on topic but it in deed is @TonyB0588. You can safely skip the middle parts just read the OP and if you've sent a PM to people and they never replied, chances are that PM was not received. That being the case, tag them here and ask them to send you a PM back so that you can then reply.

Like so,

Hi @Gould118 - PM me please? :smiley:

Seriously though, not just using you as an example pm me k gogogo.