I'm only talking to you :|
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    I've just been really busy

Dang, I know this guy too.

Sadly, some of us really are really busy. But, it doesn't excuse not sending a quick text at least.

And, that ain't no internet lie... ;)

You said it, no excuse. People make time for what matters to them.

This, this, this. Once I see the conversation, and who usually starts it going one way, I'll just bolt. I don't feel like making time for friends that don't want to take the initiative to talk to me. Calling me a bestie, then saying they have no time, but then is talking to everyone else under the moon. Someone just wanted their ego stroked while their regular friend was busy out doing something else.

Too specific?

Since this isn't the vague thread... I'd say you're good. ;)
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Sadly, some of us really are really busy. But, it doesn't excuse not sending a quick text at least.

This, this, this. Once I see the conversation, and who usually starts it going one way, I'll just bolt. I don't feel like making time for friends that don't want to take the initiative to talk to me. Calling me a bestie, then saying they have no time, but then is talking to everyone else under the moon. Someone just wanted their ego stroked while their regular friend was busy out doing something else.

Too specific?

:noway:
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options

Too specific?

Honestly. I can think of a few people this could apply to. Speaking on behalf of someone such as myself who seems to be 'good enough' to post with when their bff's aren't online. Then I don't exist.
  • projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    Told me she was 19.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    your newborn is so cute - lets be real, he looks like an alien....
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I accidentally mixed up the checks, can you please please please deposit this and send back the extra?
  • mscheftg
    mscheftg Posts: 485 Member
    Options

I think we all know this guy!
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    I collect game worn hockey jerseys, so I have encountered quite a few people trying to sell fakes or trying their sell jerseys they don’t even own.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    There is a surprising number of "moms" online who lie about their kids and are not even moms or have like 2 boys and claim to have 6 girls. It's super creepy. I found this out when a lady I know went on Dr. Phil because someone was using photos of her twin daughters all over the internet claiming they were hers. It made me wonder about a lot of "moms" I have encountered online who had really unlikely stories like "I'm 24, have 5 children named the days of the week and here are their pics, I know they're so cute, it's because they are all models"
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    There are some people on here I do NOT believe that they are as young as they say they are.

I really am 21!
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,557 Member
    Options
    I won't tell anyone
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    There is a surprising number of "moms" online who lie about their kids and are not even moms or have like 2 boys and claim to have 6 girls. It's super creepy. I found this out when a lady I know went on Dr. Phil because someone was using photos of her twin daughters all over the internet claiming they were hers. It made me wonder about a lot of "moms" I have encountered online who had really unlikely stories like "I'm 24, have 5 children named the days of the week and here are their pics, I know they're so cute, it's because they are all models"

I've heard about this and think it's super scary. It's one step away from those crazy women who cut babies out of people.
  • rasta_bb
    rasta_bb Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    'Yeah, I've had that ps3 for about 2 months'

Then that black screen of death means nothing, right?
  • WhisperingNighthawk
    WhisperingNighthawk Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    "You can see my tattoos better in this pic!" he said

...umm, there were no tattoos on his ENTIRE backside