IslandGal3 wrote: »
    Make me

Anytime bro
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Why one would put fruit in their cookie...idk

Fig Newtons would fit the bill! Doncha think?

I guess
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    tenor.gif?itemid=3463508
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    tenor.gif?itemid=3463508

Eh. After a rough holiday season with cookie dough at my parents I can't even find this funny.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    Nobody has to be shredded to the bone, that's not what I promote or my intent , but just eat a frggn apple or a banana instead

Actually I'd rather eat the cookie. I don't have time for fruit carbs.
    Dude you are aware that 200kCal of cookies is not the same as 200kcal of applenbanana or applenpear?

In terms of weight loss/gain, they are exactly the same. There are many days where I eat a banana and later a cookie.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »
    Nobody has to be shredded to the bone, that's not what I promote or my intent , but just eat a frggn apple or a banana instead

Dude you are aware that 200kCal of cookies is not the same as 200kcal of applenbanana or applenpear?

In terms of weight loss/gain, they are exactly the same. There are many days where I eat a banana and later a cookie.

Woah girlie, you are doing it all wrong! TeeHee
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    malibu927 wrote: »

Oh noez you're gonna die. Cookies are the devil.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    That's strange math. 200 calories doesn't equal 200 calories?

I'm talking about nutrient dense foods, 200kcal of cookies that are "empty calories" are not the same as 200kcal of NUTRIENT DENSE FOOD.
    I know I'm SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO CRAZYYYY

In maintenance, if one is eating a varied diet and hitting their nutrition goals why is a cookie a problem? And why make a thread dictating to an entire board of people who are in maintenance what they should and shouldn't do?

Dude all I said was put the cookie down, and everyone wants to stone me, i was not aware cookies where people's sweet spot I mean weak spot

But why?
  • seska422
    seska422 Posts: 3,217 Member
    Options
    If I want a cookie, I want a cookie. Eating around what I want before I break down and eat what I actually want would just mean that I ate more total calories.

I aim for 80% of my calories from nutrient-dense foods and 20% from treats at an average calorie level that supports a weight in the normal BMI range. That's a workable long-term weight maintenance plan for me.