edited March 2018
    Options
    Is that you, shouty?
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    I think Sohee Lee prepped for a bikini show while eating a snickers bar every day.

She must have great genes in her body to make best use of snicker's bars everyday then good for her. Average Joe genes like me can't do that, that's why I need to put the cookie down!!!!

No offense to Sohee, but I find her pretty average.

Aww I think she looks pretty good.. I do love her look though so maybe that is why.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    Is that you, shouty?

dun-dun-dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn....

i didnt think so because hes been around a long time but it sort of makes sense they "talk" alike lol
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    You're right in that the typical pastry contains less fiber than the typical fruit. Although I often bake a delicious high fiber muffin that is packed with nutrients. But 500 calories really IS 500 calories. That's just basic physics. ;)
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    sardelsa wrote: »
    I think Sohee Lee prepped for a bikini show while eating a snickers bar every day.

She must have great genes in her body to make best use of snicker's bars everyday then good for her. Average Joe genes like me can't do that, that's why I need to put the cookie down!!!!

No offense to Sohee, but I find her pretty average.

Aww I think she looks pretty good.. I do love her look though so maybe that is why.

She looks good. She doesn't fascinate me lol.
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Link research
    Don’t shout. If I eat a healthy diet, hit all my macros, what the hell is wrong with a muffin or a Fig Newton?

I'm not shouting hold on let me catch my breath....kay all I am trying to point out is the difference, all of a sudden I'm such an evil person for doing so

You're not pointing out the proper difference. 500 calories = 500 calories. Get you an edumacation.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    bpetrosky wrote: »
    Is that you, shouty?

Nothing about Kyle McDonald being wrong according to world renowned physicists. Or carbon being more important than calories (which aren't a really thing, by the way). Almost as many spelling mistakes and of course the caps though.

Maybe Shouty's cousin?
  • saraonly9913
    saraonly9913 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Can I answer different? Somebody, please let the cookie out of my hand !
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    You know a researcher lost a bunch of weight eating nothing but twinkies, and his health markers improved too - look it up!

I've lost 118 lbs, gotten off diabetes meds, and reduced my A1c to 4.7 from 11, and while my blood sugar doesn't allow me to eat very many pastries, I do have them within my carb and calorie allowance, and I eat other foods such as dark chocolate every day. By the way, on the opposite side from cookies you mentioned bananas - one of the few fruits I can't eat a whole one of without putting my readings into the danger zone. I can only manage half a banana at a time, give me a modest-sized cookie over a banana any day! But there are plenty of non-diabetic people out there, and even some diabetics, who have no reason not to eat bananas. The key is to know your own needs and meet them in a way suited to your own tastebuds.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Nobody has to be shredded to the bone, that's not what I promote or my intent , but just eat a frggn apple or a banana instead

But you can get shredded "to the bone" eating cookies if you want to.

I'd rather spend calories on vegetables than a banana or apple....
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    a1t3rk0vmxxz.gif