Options
    Me 2
    LNS 0
  • Kullerva
    Kullerva Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    Me: 0
    LNS: 1

Work lunch yesterday. I ate way too much. Today I will try to make up for it.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    So just curious about the LNS definition. Would a low carb yogurt after dinner be considered a LNS? Just to be fair, I’m not usually home to even eat dinner until 730ish.
    Thoughts?
  • Ver000nika
    Ver000nika Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    So just curious about the LNS definition. Would a low carb yogurt after dinner be considered a LNS? Just to be fair, I’m not usually home to even eat dinner until 730ish.
    Thoughts?

IMHO it's up to you to draw the line, e.g. I don't want to snack after supper, which is, due to work, usually at 6-7PM. Should I work late and eat supper @ 9PM, I do not consider it as LNS (in case planned supper is enough and no extras are eaten)
  • westray16
    westray16 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    April
    ME 18
    LNS 12

Aiming to improve on this in May
  • saltypickle
    saltypickle Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone: we are in the new May posting (found in Community). Come join us!
  • CynthiaByrne
    CynthiaByrne Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I am an after dinner snacker. I love cookies with my evening tea. I need to change my routine so I don't go for the cookie bag, to satisfy my craving. Instead I will have a Rice Cake with a Laughing Cow cheese and a dollop of jam (for under 100 calories!)

July 10 - Me 1
    LNS 0
  • CynthiaByrne
    Options
    I am an after dinner snacker. I love cookies with my evening tea. I need to change my routine so I don't go for the cookie bag, to satisfy my craving. Instead I will have a Rice Cake with a Laughing Cow cheese and a dollop of jam (for under 100 calories!)

July 10 - Me 1
    LNS 0

July 11 - Me 1
    LNS 0

• CynthiaByrne
    Options
    July 10 - July 16

July 10 - Me 1
    LNS 0

July 11 - Me 1
    LNS 0

July 12 - Me 1
    LNS 0

Doing good so far....my weight is going down and I feel good about my choices. The weekend is upon us, and I will choose wisely and enjoy in Moderation. This is where I usually undo all my good work all week.

• CynthiaByrne
    Options
    July 10 - July 16

July 10 - Me 1
    LNS 0

July 11 - Me 1
    LNS 0

July 12 - Me 1
    LNS 0

Doing good so far....my weight is going down and I feel good about my choices. The weekend is upon us, and I will choose wisely and enjoy in Moderation. This is where I usually undo all my good work all week.

July 13 - Me 0
    LNS 1

July 14 - Me 0
    LNS 1

• CynthiaByrne
    Options
    July 10 - July 16

July 10 - Me 1
    LNS 0

July 11 - Me 1
    LNS 0

July 12 - Me 1
    LNS 0

July 13 - Me 0
    LNS 1

July 14 - Me 0
    LNS 1

July 15 - Me 1
    LNS 0

• CynthiaByrne
    Options
    July 10 - July 16

July 10 - Me 1
    LNS 0

July 11 - Me 1
    LNS 0

July 12 - Me 1
    LNS 0

July 13 - Me 0
    LNS 1

July 14 - Me 0
    LNS 1

July 15 - Me 1
    LNS 0

July 15 - Me 0
    LNS 1

TOTAL for the week = Me 4
    LNS 3

• cmdmedia
    cmdmedia Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    lamlam2013 wrote: »
    Tired of self-sabotaging by munching after dinner? Upset that you double your in-calories at night? Then it's not just me . To get some help (or inspire us by your good example), please join us in this challenge.

You set what you feel is late night snacking. For example, if you have extra calories left for the day, you can have a snack if it's small. Others decide not to eat at a past a certain time. It's up to you.

We go by the formula:
    Me: "number indicating how many evenings you stuck to it"
    LNS: "number of times late night snacks won"

Example: Me: 2 - LNS: 0 indicates I won the first two nights.

Some people also add a * to the latest number. In the example, that would be
    Me: 2 - LNS: 1*
    if LNS won the 3rd night.

It's as simple as that. Or as complicated, as you will discover. Nevertheless, the persistence and good results of some of our "old" members (and some people keep coming back) show that the battle is worthwhile .

You will notice some people post streaks of how many days they are free of late night snacking. This is definitely not a requirement, but if you want to do it for motivation, it works well.

Welcome!

I definitely want to join. I even figured out how to bookmark this page. Maybe I can start by adding no food after 11:30pm.
  • cmdmedia
    Options
    YolliB2014 wrote: »
    Me 11
    LNS 6

Trying very hard. I think I can do this tonight, even if it is only once.
  • cmdmedia
    Options
    Me:2 lns:0
  • mainelylisa
    mainelylisa Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Me: 0
    LNS: 1 (but does after midnight REALLY count???)