Skinny Wednesday Challenge!

Options
124»

Replies

• sundinsgurl
    sundinsgurl Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Did the shred day #2 for 20 minutes... than treadmill walk for 45 mins at 4.5 mph burning 350 calories. Drank 14 glasses of water.. cant quite get the last two in since I am heading to bed right now. Stayed under on the calories :)

Successful Skinny Wednesday!!! Wohooo
  • MorningRevelation
    Options
    TODAY WENT FABULOUSLY! got in 22- 8oz glasses of water! It was 90 degrees today :devil: and I was outside! I DEFINITELY NEEDED THAT WATER!

Burned over 1,000 calories today!!! WHOO!!! :smile: and.. over and hour workout! almost 2!! DOUBLE DOUBLE!

Didn't go over my calories today AT ALL , I even got to eat a peice of pizza hut pizza (and didnt even have to use my exercise calories!)

GOOD JOB :drinker: TO ALL OF YOU WHO WORKED YOUR BUTTS OFF TODAY! (litterally! lol:flowerforyou: ) kudos to all of you!!!:drinker:

SKINNY SATURDAY CHALLENGE... BRING....IT....ONNN!!!!!
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Had a great round in front of the flat screen before my booty-kickin' 60 min session of Zumba...absolutely awesome, as usual.
    Followed that up with 90 minutes of Extreme Yoga...our instructor is the Master! ha ha....& ouch.

20oz of water after each of my 3 workouts & I always start off with a good 20oz before any workout = 80oz, plus a glass here and there thru the evening:tongue:

My greatest accomplishment for today....drum roll....I got in 8 servings of fruits/veggies today! & crab w/shrimp lettuce wraps for supper ~ yummy crunchiness
    plus half my laundry hung, folded, and put away...wow, ya'll we're right....it's been such a great day all the way around:flowerforyou:

Thx for all the great posts...we really did great today MFPals! Can't wait 'til Sat....just like Fab50 expressed:happy:, as usual.

I can just feel that scale givin' way to my leaner me:love:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Checking in! I had a great Wednesday! Tour de France is going on right now and it's always a huge source of motivation for me:smile: 2 hour & 30 minute bike ride (41.5m) & over 1400 calories burned! :bigsmile: Drank tons of water and I think I can safely say... Skinny Wednesday accomplished!!!

See you all on Saturday!!! Great job, everyone!!! :drinker:
  • pmjsmom
    pmjsmom Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Had a great day. Drank well over 100 ounces and did 4 miles of jogging workouts (instead of walking ones). Hauled lots of plants and sacks of dirt, etc. at work and kept well within my calories.
    A good day all around!
    See you all on Saturday.
  • kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Well I did NOT have a margarita! YAY! I got home & it was dark already so no hauling dirt. I'm beat after Zumba, but I still did some vacuuming! So I had 128 total min of activity today & 827 calories! 18 - 8oz waters as well! :drinker:

See you all for Skinny Saturday! Its been fun with all you today! :flowerforyou:

Kelly
  • jeweljade
    jeweljade Posts: 93
    Options
    Had about 25oz of water since earlier = 89oz total today
    did 15 more min of pilates tonight = 1hr 15min of workout total today
    1,240 cal today

WOOHOOO!!!!
  • inforsey
    inforsey Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Not as big a calorie busting day as I wanted yesterday.. but I did manage 1 hour of moderate pace walking and 1 hour of slower paced walking.. for a grand total of 120 minutes of cardio.. I think I earned 680 calories.. so not as impressive as I was hoping, but still progress. I logged allllll of the food I ate including the four mouthfuls of some frappucino drink my husband had. And water intake was not quite double because I drink lots any way... so.. here's hoping for a skinnier Wednesday next time.
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I like it! Skinny Wednesday!
  • ahalizwe
    ahalizwe Posts: 5
    Options
    I am so in!!!
    I don't know how I am going to do twice the exercise, but I am so in!!!
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    I am so in!!!
    I don't know how I am going to do twice the exercise, but I am so in!!!

Hi! Go here for the new thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/107696-skinny-wednesday-challenge-7-21