Weigh-in Wednesdays

Options

Replies

• Connie48
    Connie48 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    This morning I weighed 174.6 same as last week, I lost a couple of lbs by the end of last week but gained them back over the weekend. Yesterday was a crappy day, all I wanted to do was eat! I hate days like that. THis heat/humidity is driving me nuts. I am sticking with my exercise though even in this heat! (trying to think positive on this weight loss journey) Taking my great nephew out for a birthday dinner tonight. He wants to go to i-hop
  • tjbeer
    tjbeer Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    At least Connie48 you did not put on that in itself is a bonus and you have good weather, even though it's humid. It has done nothing but rain here for a fortnight...so much for summer!!!

This week was a good week for me, as I lost 1lb and have lost yet another half an inch off my waist. It is so great to finally see some changes. I now feel my hard work is paying off. YIPPEE:drinker:

See you all next week.

Tx
  • Connie48
    Options
    congrats tjbeer! I need to take measurments again, I do feel like my tops are less snug in the shoulder area (I have lots of upper body fat)
  • tjbeer
    Options
    congrats tjbeer! I need to take measurments again, I do feel like my tops are less snug in the shoulder area (I have lots of upper body fat)

I do find that if I haven't lost weight and measurements have dropped that gives me the boost I need and makes me motivated again.

Tx
  • Connie48
    Options
    174.6 same as last week, crap! On a positive note a couple of people have asked me if I"ve lost wt so something is changing! I've been working my butt off in the gym BUT I have a desk job so I'll have to tweak my calories a little more.
  • JustBeckyV
    JustBeckyV Posts: 182
    Options
    130 for me - no loss no gain. Am happy with that lol
  • tjbeer
    Options
    174.6 same as last week, crap! On a positive note a couple of people have asked me if I"ve lost wt so something is changing! I've been working my butt off in the gym BUT I have a desk job so I'll have to tweak my calories a little more.

It's great that people are noticing connie48 So things must be moving in the right direction. A good news, despite staying the same.

I am delighted I have lost another half a pound this week....which is delightful.

:happy:

Tx
  • Connie48
    Options
    congrats tjbeer! In spite of not losing wt, I"m feeling really good! Had a couple of bad days (exhausted no energy) Feeling good is something to be happy about too!
  • Connie48
    Options
    8/11 174.6
    8/18 174.6
    8/25 173.8-finally the scale has moved! Not much by I"ll take it!
  • JustBeckyV
    JustBeckyV Posts: 182
    Options
    *sigh* up a lb this week 131
  • tjbeer
    Options
    Well it's wednesday again...............and phew I stayed the same. It has been a heavy weekend, with my wedding anniversary, naming ceremony and a wedding...so again....phew!!! Another week to go before I put on that bikini and if I can keep this weight loss up I will be well happy. Tx
  • Connie48
    Options
    8/11 174.6
    8/18 174.6
    8/25 173.8

9/01 172.8-slow but steady!:happy:
  • Connie48
    Options
    where is everybody????:bigsmile:
  • Connie48
    Options
    8/11 174.6
    8/18 174.6
    8/25 173.8
    9/01 172.8
    9/10 171.2 (not Wednesdy but I didn't weigh Wed)
  • JustBeckyV
    Options
    My weigh in for this week was a 3 lbs loss 127
  • tjbeer
    Options
    where is everybody????:bigsmile:

Don't fret Connie....i'm back in the country now and will be weighing in again on wednesday, even though it will be weight gain post holiday!!!

well done to you, you are loosing well :happy:

see you wednesday

Tx
  • kristilovescake
    kristilovescake Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    I want to join the weigh-in Wednesday club!

I'm at 150 this week, which is -2 lbs from last week. YAY!
  • Connie48
    Options
    8/11 174.6
    8/18 174.6
    8/25 173.8
    9/01 172.8
    9/10 171.2
    9/15 174 da-um! Too many diet cokes and not enough water. Oh and my 50th BD celebration! lol
  • tjbeer
    Options
    I want to join the weigh-in Wednesday club!

I'm at 150 this week, which is -2 lbs from last week. YAY!

Welcome to the wednesday club.

Tx
  • tjbeer
    Options
    8/11 174.6
    8/18 174.6
    8/25 173.8
    9/01 172.8
    9/10 171.2
    9/15 174 da-um! Too many diet cokes and not enough water. Oh and my 50th BD celebration! lol

Hope you had an excellent 50th. Don't fret to much, just work hard this week babe.

Tx