TomFit18 wrote: »
    CKader83 wrote: »
    cfp6o7r5558h.png

Awesome work!

Thank you!
  • Motor_Election
    Motor_Election Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    About 10 lbs. lighter than my heaviest (293) on the left. Last week, trying on a new suit at 204.
    302 lbs down to 170 lbs
    5'8", 130 lbs lost, 51 years old

Last weekend made all the sacrifice so worthwhile--I couldn't stop smiling. We climbed down and back up a steep gorge. Climbing up (all switchbacks) I basically did a sprinting walk for 40 minutes. It felt so good, stretching and using those quads. At the top, my friend made the comment that she couldn't believe I wasn't even out of breath. Lemme tell you, at 300 lbs I couldn't have crawled up that thing. Weight loss, strength training, and running have made me into a much happier person!

Amazing transformations! :open_mouth:

• hellonew2015
    hellonew2015 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    gdbopob62075.jpeg

82lbs loss

I am always incredibly impressed by people's success and don't often single one out for indivivual comment. But I just had to say that in your 'after' shot you could be your 'before' shot's daughter :smiley: Congtatulations! And to all the other successes on here - well done.

Thank you! Love it ❤️❤️❤️
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!