Looking for friends who have more than 100 pounds to lose!

Options

Replies

• aquarianpixi
    aquarianpixi Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I have well over 100lbs to lose. Anyone else feel free to add me
  • Weight_Loss_Dad
    Weight_Loss_Dad Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have still 100 LBS to lose too. I started at 336lbs and ended up in the hospital. I . lost 40 so far and am mlotivated for the additional weight to come off

Wow i hope it wasn't serious, was it weight related??

THANKS AGAIN everyone for joining onto this thread and keeping it alive! We are friends from all over the world with the same goal lets get this done!!
  • UntilProud
    UntilProud Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!! super excited to see the hype! Don't forget to add me! I'm excited to have ambition on my friends list!
  • Mikewjr88
    Mikewjr88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey I've got 139 pounds to lose an i need all the help i can get to it would be nice having friends that are in the same boat as myself... my health is suffering because of my weight an its really do or die... feel free to add me could do with the support
  • lumbeegurl21
    lumbeegurl21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add... I have at least 200 to loose!
  • marvinallen351
    marvinallen351 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have 200 to lose. I’m not sure how to add friends though.
  • cb150
    cb150 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 I want to shed. Have been dodging this over 5 years and am now ready to get down to business. My health has been the main motivating factor. This past year has been a waterfall of one thing and then another. Finally said ENOUGH!. Looking for support and help and am willing to give all I can right back as well. Be glad to join in.
  • big_broke_girl
    big_broke_girl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hay... Everyone add me. I am married mother of 6 and i have about 100lbs to lose. I am new and still trying to figure things out. :)
  • HumbleBumbleBea
    HumbleBumbleBea Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I definitely fall into this category! Feel free to add me!
  • samanthacliffordx
    samanthacliffordx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 220 lbs to lose, lets do it!
  • PucksAndPitties
    PucksAndPitties Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose, and would love some support and accountability. Anyone interested, please send me a request.
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    120lb for me to go.
  • Weight_Loss_Dad
    Options
    Welcome new friends. With each other’s support in this close community we can help achieve all our goals. Stay strong. Stay motivated we can do this!!!
  • prettygoals
    prettygoals Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I’ve also got around 100lbs to lose to reach goal weight. I’ve been successful with eight loss in the past, but currently just been yo-yoing in weight recently. Look for motivation to keep pushing on my lazy days!
  • Chewbac7777
    Chewbac7777 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I would be happy with 45-50lbs to lose at 265 want to be at 220 add me
  • Weight_Loss_Dad
    Options
    Amazing thank you all have a great journey I’m on every day feel free to add me or have a chat.
  • SheWiLLDoIT1980
    SheWiLLDoIT1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new and I have to lose over 100 lbs. I started my journey yesterday and today is day 2! Please feel free to add me! Wishing everyone a great productive day, stay focused! :smile:
  • JennG122
    JennG122 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have about 30-40 pounds to lose to make my goal. They say the last pounds are the hardest, I'll add you!
  • Kevin_Hassenpflug
    Kevin_Hassenpflug Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    ME - please add.
  • MaryLabs80
    MaryLabs80 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have Way more then 100 to lose lol, good luck to you!