Looking for friends who have more than 100 pounds to lose!

Options

Replies

• Weight_Loss_Dad
    Weight_Loss_Dad Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for the new friend new request and added the rest. Thanks for the massive support. Let’s all add each other we seem to be in the same boat let’s get motivated. We can do it!!!
  • VirGinnyIA
    VirGinnyIA Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a part of this group of inspiring people. Please feel free to friend me
  • VirGinnyIA
    Options
    Should we start a group?
  • LoniAshton
    LoniAshton Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've got a long way to go, about 175 lbs to lose to be at my goal weight. I'm just starting my journey and making friends with similar goals will make things easier to handle and less embarrassing to talk about IMO :smile:
  • Wila6468
    Wila6468 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have 148 pounds to get rid of and I could use some support as well. :)
  • VirGinnyIA
    Options
    I tried to create a group for us but the create group button isn’t live. Do you have to be a paying member to create a group? Anyone know?
  • ABowles87
    ABowles87 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I don't have quite 100 pounds to lose, although I wouldn't mind if I did lose that much!! My goal is to lose about 75-80 pounds, and more importantly to maintain once I reach that goal!! I would love to have a long term support community that can not only provide motivation, but also hold me accountable so that I remain consistent on this journey! I am brand new to this app, so I am still learning how everything works.
  • GinaMcAlliser
    GinaMcAlliser Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have over 100 lbs to lose. I have 60 left from my pregnancy and 40 to be my goal weight.
  • Weight_Loss_Dad
    Options
    Thanks for messages and friend requests. We should keep this thread posted. We are all Long term journey goers let’s do this and help each other!!
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Have no idea how to send friend request so please add me I have 105 lb to lose and could use some support only have 2 friends on here
  • raynejaida
    raynejaida Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add people on here but would like for people to add me so can start my journey bettering myself with support. I really have no other support lose weight
  • Weight_Loss_Dad
    Options
    Hey thanks for the comments So many people your all amazing! Thank you friends!
  • HockeyHoney86
    HockeyHoney86 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just starting this journey - and I have over 100 lbs that I'd like to lose... starting with a goal of 50 lbs by September... Just sent you a friend request!
  • Vhaker
    Vhaker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and in my fifth day. I'd like to lose 100 pounds. Idealy at 5'3 I should be 130but even at 150 would be nice. I have been struggling with my weight all my life. And now with a 3 year old being active with her and being around is important. If you all don't mind, please add me. It helps to talk to people with the same goals.

Thanks
  • OhAllie
    OhAllie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    New here, also looking to lose 100+. I'd love to have some like-minded friends.
  • Weight_Loss_Dad
    Options
    Hi thank you for the new comments. I’ve added and accepted. Good luck on the journey!!!
  • Weight_Loss_Dad
    Options
    Your all amazing hoping to keep this thread alive. We all can help each other!!
  • cwebster509
    cwebster509 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have just around 100lbs to lose, depending on what part of the “healthy” range I wanna be in. Feel free to add me :)
  • mondouboo
    mondouboo Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im new here. Ive already lost 77lbs, but have 75 more to go.