Looking for friends who have more than 100 pounds to lose!

Options

Replies

• KARJNKK18
    KARJNKK18 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Please add me ..... New and would like to connect to mfp friends for support and motivation. Yep plenty pounds to lose here too!
  • angelpooh1173
    angelpooh1173 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I've been on my weight loss journey for some time now. I lost 155 lbs but I've gained about 80 lbs back over the last 2 years...life. I have about 120 lbs and would love to make new friends so we can encourage and support each other. Please feel free to send me a request!
  • Weight_Loss_Dad
    Weight_Loss_Dad Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the new support and comments I hope we all add each other we can do it!!
  • Weight_Loss_Dad
    Options
    Hi all! I've been on my weight loss journey for some time now. I lost 155 lbs but I've gained about 80 lbs back over the last 2 years...life. I have about 120 lbs and would love to make new friends so we can encourage and support each other. Please feel free to send me a request!

Amazing initial weight loss though something to be proud about doing. How did you do it. Sorry to see you out most back on we will all help you. Good luck!!
  • lawrence33534
    lawrence33534 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    To be at the weight the charts say I need to lose 100lbs but I take as much as I can lose, let’s do this thing
  • kiela64
    kiela64 Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    75lbs to lose, but as a short/small framed person it's causing a lot of issues. I will be here a while. Definitely looking for support.
  • stacysevey
    stacysevey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    would be happy losing 100lbs. ultimately should lose 150lbs. doing keto and am down 30lbs in 70 days. feel free to add me.
  • LinzNicholeV
    LinzNicholeV Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hey! I’ve lost 14, have about 140 to go. Everyone add me! I’d love to be friends with people on similar situations so we can encourage each other!
  • Yennyboops
    Yennyboops Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, one week into this journey to lose
  • PositivePal
    PositivePal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am a return customer and have 80-100 to lose. Would love friends for mutual support!
  • Weight_Loss_Dad
    Options
    Thank you for the adds and I’ve added the rest so thanks again the support has been amazing.

Let’s smash this!!
  • Weight_Loss_Dad
    Options
    Hey! I’ve lost 14, have about 140 to go. Everyone add me! I’d love to be friends with people on similar situations so we can encourage each other!

I have almost the same too lose good luck with your loss I’ll support you have a great day!!!
  • kristalynnep
    kristalynnep Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Yess!! I decided to check out the community to make some friends. A few months ago I was in the 370's. Seeing that number was was so hard. So here I am trying my best and in need of some support and accountability. 340.2 as of yesterday.

Feel free to add me
  • disney_addict_1028
    disney_addict_1028 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hii down 60 20 to go 80 pounds to loose !
  • pamlorbieski
    pamlorbieski Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I have right at 100 pounds to lose. I am currently down 100 from my highest weight. I had lost 140 ---but over the last few years gained back 40 pounds of it! I am here to lose that plus 60 more. Looking for friends as well, feel free to add me please!
  • Weight_Loss_Dad
    Options
    Yess!! I decided to check out the community to make some friends. A few months ago I was in the 370's. Seeing that number was was so hard. So here I am trying my best and in need of some support and accountability. 340.2 as of yesterday.

Feel free to add me

We’re almost the same weight. So I’ll help you on the journey :D
  • Ruucha89
    Ruucha89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options

Feel free to add me

We’re almost the same weight. So I’ll help you on the journey :D

So am I- 328 pounds! Just looking forward to lose all of it and finally be the best of me! I believe I can do it, and I will prove it to others! :)
  • TeaRexParty
    TeaRexParty Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have at least 100 lbs to lose. Please add me :)
  • Weight_Loss_Dad
    Options
    I’m looking forward to seeing your transformation. Keep it up you can do it!!

Thanks tearexparty received the add great to have more friends have a great journey.