Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 38

Options

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,837 Member
    Options
    @DebCountsAll Thank you! I am sooo enjoying reading every post on here and do hope I inspire others. Thank you for letting me know!

@puddlegoober My Brain is stuck in some other time or space so don’t remember addressing your rapid weight loss. YES! Some people lose like that for a few days, some for a couple of weeks. It is, I am sure, mostly water but still a sign that things are happening. Personally, I would skip the chocolate and make chocolate whip using HWC, Hershey’s Special Dark Cocoa, and a couple of drops of stevia liquid. I haven’t found any reasonably priced sugar free chocolate bars.
  • DebCountsAll
    DebCountsAll Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    4/19: 213.4
    I've been gone for awhile, but I am back! Been in Virginia for almost a month; my son was in the hospital for 21 days, so that meant that I, too, was in the hospital 21 days! After he came home, I stayed with him a couple of days just to make sure he wasn't going right back! I give God all of the praise for seeing him through; his spleen ruptured, and he almost bled to death! I went a little haywire while I was there, and the scale tells the story! But, that's history; today is a new day, and I'm ready to start over again! HIS MERCIES ARE NEW EVERY MORNING!

Oh so good to hear this! I was stuck in a hospital during roughly the same timeframe, but without the positive outcome. How is it that hospital food is JUNK?!? There was usually only one entree a day that I could eat and quantify easily and without going off my plan. Everything else was awful.

I am so happy to hear your son is doing well. That was a very serious issue.