UGW64kg

R38SW 72.1 kg : R37GW 71.0 kg

18/04 * 72.1 *
    19/04 * 72.4 *
    20/04 * 72.4 *
    21/04 * 72.6 *
    22/04 * no scales *
    23/04 * no scales *
    24/04 * 73.5 * so something is going wrong, I am not drinking enough water and I’ve been hit by hay fever and feel dreadful with a head cold but surely this can’t be right?! That’s a kilo and a half in 6 days? Help! I’ve been slacking on the water and craving carbs but it’s because I am a little run down.. but I am still watching my calories. Panic mode!!!
    25/04 *
    26/04 *
    27/04 *

Don't panic!!! Please don't panic. Go easy on yourself :) When we're run down, our bodies can react in all sorts of negative ways. Take time to get yourself back up to your normal self and slowly get back to making the right food choices. You've got this mamabear!! :)

I’ve been trying to flush the system and drink lots of water today. I keep wanting to blame this new pill I am on but it’s impossible for it to have such a reaction on me. I need to get back on it.. water water water is my mini goal for today!!!

Totally hear you on the medication front! I changed to implanon and gained like 10kg! Kept blaming the implant but then tracked what I was actually eating on mfp and acknowledged that I hadn't gone from training for a 10k run to sitting on my backside! I do gain weight easier though, dunno if that's my age or implant but either way I just know I have to be careful not to undo all my hard work!
    I can literally gain and lose a kg within a few days! It's absolutely infuriating but it's unfortunately just one of those things that I have to learn about my body! <3

It’s incredibly annoying isn’t it. I’ve gone through various pills and am actually waiting to have the implant done. I keep telling myself its in my head but it’s just an easy thing to blame it on. I’ve been a bit run down recently and alongside being a new mum I’ve just gone back to work from maternity leave and also am undergoing a professional qualification and being tired and making me hungrier and little things like drinking water is just not even second nature anymore. I am adamant to make small tweaks however and see how it goes! I stopped writing little blogs on here and have decided to do it again because it actually keeps me in mental check! And it’s nice to have that support from this group :) xx

It's absolutely infuriating at times! It takes a while to just step back and see what it is that you are doing! I'm also trying to study and am a stay at home parent and it's incredibly hard to stay on track! I normally study after kids are in bed, so I lifted my "no late snacking" ban and I try to reserve a few calories for some healthy snacks (cashews are my favourite!). Means I'm not sitting with my tummy grumbling! Sounds like you have a lot going on anyway so it's hard work juggling everything! You're doing really well, just keep the head up and keep going! Just make sure your iron levels are ok too as I find that when I get anaemic I crave sugar! ❤️