Options

Replies

• DebCountsAll
    DebCountsAll Posts: 471 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    amfmmama wrote: »
    PS... how do you do that spoiler thing?

Ok. I can't actually type the command because it just puts my comments into a spoiler.
    Type bracketspoilerbracket at the beginning of the text you'd like to shorten. Then type bracket/spoilerbracket at the end. Bracket is [ and ].
  • marcvb35
    marcvb35 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    @quiltingjaine @marcvb35 I hadn't planned to go to my reunion either but changed my mind a few months ago. I'm so glad i did! I was "overweight" at 125 in high school but looking back at the few candid shots I have, I really didn't appear to be. I'll be happy at or below 135.

I would go regardless of my weight if there was a 30 year reunion. remember I didn't even know I was chubby and still cant tell much of a difference in the mirror.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    @happydaywitty Don't be so hard on yourself!
    You weigh less then when you started the challenge! That's a win!
  • KayHBE
    KayHBE Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    marcvb35 wrote: »
    @quiltingjaine @marcvb35 I hadn't planned to go to my reunion either but changed my mind a few months ago. I'm so glad i did! I was "overweight" at 125 in high school but looking back at the few candid shots I have, I really didn't appear to be. I'll be happy at or below 135.

I would go regardless of my weight if there was a 30 year reunion. remember I didn't even know I was chubby and still cant tell much of a difference in the mirror.

I'm just not going to my 30th because it's my birthday and have other plans.
  • tiabirdie56
    tiabirdie56 Posts: 3,982 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    (I'M IN ONEDERLAND!!!). I'm really hoping to be able to exercise by Monday (back is holding at 75% better). Not being active sucks

So happy for you! I'm looking forward to ONEDERLAND. Lol. That always tickles me. I'm closing in. Also, I really hate not being active. I have been active all my life until injuries put a stumbling block in my path. Good to hear that your back is improving!