123457»

Replies

• projectsix
    projectsix Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    ChaelAZ wrote: »
    denny_mac wrote: »
    wiremog wrote: »
    You guys have posted so many of the cliches already. A couple more that I see on so many guys' profiles it's not even funny:

"Looking for my partner in crime" (UGH, what does that even mean, Steve? You are an accountant who has probably never even driven above the speed limit)

"I'm [whatever his height is] as it seems to matter a lot" (Are women asking this so often that all men feel compelled to say the exact same phrase... or are they just showing off?

oh, I forgot about that. YES. SO MANY women will post their male companion's height requirements. "Must be over 6' tall, and I MEAN IT. NOT 5'11"!"

Yeah if you're 5'10+ you just lie and put 6' on Tinder, increases your chances of a response by a significant amount apparently.

Those couple of inches really do make a difference.. especially when he's standing above me, looking down, watching me....

Nevermind, I got distracted, forgot where I was going with that.

No, no...continue.
    You guys have posted so many of the cliches already. A couple more that I see on so many guys' profiles it's not even funny:

"Looking for my partner in crime" (UGH, what does that even mean, Steve? You are an accountant who has probably never even driven above the speed limit)

"I'm [whatever his height is] as it seems to matter a lot" (Are women asking this so often that all men feel compelled to say the exact same phrase... or are they just showing off?

oh, I forgot about that. YES. SO MANY women will post their male companion's height requirements. "Must be over 6' tall, and I MEAN IT. NOT 5'11"!"

Yeah if you're 5'10+ you just lie and put 6' on Tinder, increases your chances of a response by a significant amount apparently.

Those couple of inches really do make a difference.. especially when he's standing above me, looking down, watching me....

No, no...continue.

Seconded..

I suddenly remembered where I was going with that.. you know when he looks down at me while I am kneeling on my knees....

scrubbing the floor.

But are you wearing socks? I need to know.

I rarely wear socks.

Oooohhhh.. I just remembered why you asked.

How could you forget?! I am almost disappoint.
  • taco_inspector
    taco_inspector Posts: 7,223 Member
    Options
    Wow. I mean, I love a tall dude (ex was 6ft 5 and I have a serious thing for Adam Driver right now) but that's just lame, unless the woman is really tall herself. I can sort of understand not wanting to tower over your date as a female. Luckily never happens to me as I'm 5ft 4!
    You can't even donate They won't accept sperm donations unless you're 5'9+ with some clinics wanting 6ft+.

FIFY; they never seem to inspect the door knobs too closely
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

No, no...continue.

No, no...continue.

Seconded..

I suddenly remembered where I was going with that.. you know when he looks down at me while I am kneeling on my knees....

scrubbing the floor.

But are you wearing socks? I need to know.

I rarely wear socks.

Oooohhhh.. I just remembered why you asked.

How could you forget?! I am almost disappoint.

d45ppwhrohqa.gif
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Women that are under 5'3" specifying the guy be 5'10 or taller. At 5'1", 5'7" is tall, why do you need someone to be at least 9" or nore taller??
  • 123tacos
    123tacos Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    erickirb wrote: »
    Women that are under 5'3" specifying the guy be 5'10 or taller. At 5'1", 5'7" is tall, why do you need someone to be at least 9" or nore taller??

A girl wants what a girl wants.

Ladies, I haven't seen many dating profiles of the guys out there. Do they often specify minimum physical attributes? Height? Weight? Shoe size? Cup size?

"You should be at least 4'10" and at least 150 pounds, wear at least a 7.5 shoe size and AA cup bra size before you even THINK about messaging me!"

They are not that specific...more like athletic build is about all ive seen
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Wow. I mean, I love a tall dude (ex was 6ft 5 and I have a serious thing for Adam Driver right now) but that's just lame, unless the woman is really tall herself. I can sort of understand not wanting to tower over your date as a female. Luckily never happens to me as I'm 5ft 4!

Adam Driver...yes please! I'm married and very happily but yum!

I agree with you though. Even as a semi tall lady at 5'8", I really didn't care that much about height like some ladies seem to. I mostly have dated guys who were quite a bit taller than me, my husband is 6'2" but my ex was 5'10" and that was more than fine...but there have been a few around my height or even maybe a couple inches shorter and I didn't have a problem with that at all.

A friend of mine is 6'2" and female though and I know she really likes to date guys who are at least 6' and in her case I can understand it a bit more, than say, a 5'4" lady who insists that her guy is 6'2" or taller.

Maybe this is awful, but I do find it mildly humorous that a lot of guys who are legitimately my height and eye to eye with me (around 5'7-5'9") always claim they are 5'10 to 5'11". I feel like almost no guy's driver's license says they are under 5'10". hehe
  • MarkSBarber
    MarkSBarber Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    So is sending pictures of your manhood still an acceptable practice? I've been told by friends who online date that woman absolutely love getting them in their inbox
  • activities1
    activities1 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    So is sending pictures of your manhood still an acceptable practice? I've been told by friends who online date that woman absolutely love getting them in their inbox

It must be presented next to another object for perspective, such as a Fosters beer can or ruler or foam roller.

Must also be hard.. at the very least. The ruler or foam roller, you know for picture sake