GottaClue
GottaClue Posts: 12 Member
edited April 2018 in Health and Weight Loss
Monsters and Sonic Diet Green Tea w941yt2us85v.jpeg

Replies

• Ninkasi
    Ninkasi Posts: 173 Member
    edited April 2018
    I love Scotch and Brillat-Savarin cheese. (But not at the same time.) I don't consume a lot of either, but I will never give either of them up. Quality over quantity!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    I gave up fruit juice and sweetened drinks and soda pop...for the most part. Can't tell ya the last time I had soda pop. Maybe 2011?
  • MerryMavis1
    MerryMavis1 Posts: 73 Member
    toxikon wrote: »
    I haven't given anything up. I enjoy it all in moderation. :)

This. Though I have found lower calorie options for a few things (diet coke instead of regular, light ranch instead of regular etc).
  • musicfan68
    musicfan68 Posts: 1,123 Member
    Monster Java. I will not give that up. It is 220 calories a can, but it also has B vitamins, C, potassium and a quite a bit of protein. So it is my breakfast.
  • crisma1974
    crisma1974 Posts: 52 Member
    my morning coffee with bread
  • cindyjob
    cindyjob Posts: 10 Member
    I won't give up the two or three glasses of wine or cocktails I have over a weekend. I log the calories and rarely drink during the week. I also have one babble cheese every day. Its portion controlled so I am not in danger of eating too much and I look forward to that little treat every afternoon :)
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Half and half in my chocolate tea.
  • lightenup2016
    lightenup2016 Posts: 1,055 Member
    Coffee, dark chocolate (okay, any chocolate), wine, beer

So mostly drinks! But I make them all fit into my daily calories. Not willing to cut back on any at the moment.
  • mom23mangos
    mom23mangos Posts: 3,070 Member
    Ice cream, candy, chips. If I'm trying to lose a few pounds, I'll try to make substitutions like Halo Top, Pure Protein Bars and Quest chips. Otherwise, one or all three usually end up being daily consumed.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member
    edited April 2018
    I gave up fruit juice and sweetened drinks and soda pop...for the most part. Can't tell ya the last time I had soda pop. Maybe 2011?

I'm quoting myself because apparently my reading and replying skills were on pause.

I didn't give up anything other than soda pop and fruit juice. I can't stand diet, so that's not even an option. Pretty much all I drink is water or my one cup of coffee in the morning with sugar, chocolate and heavy cream.
  • pamfin
    pamfin Posts: 169 Member
    Wine
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    edited April 2018
    I haven't given anything up because giving it up would make me crave it like crazy and eventually binge. Though I have made some changes to the way I eat and there are foods I won't/can't keep in the house like chips or cookies, but I don't tell myself I'm not allowed to have them ever I just have them on special occasions. For example I will have cookies when I visit my parents or have chips when I'm at a party because I am in public and I can control myself, but at home alone I can easily scarf down a whole party bag of chips.