MASSIVE ACTION

Options
124»

Replies

• Biggster69
    Biggster69 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    The result would be, that I am getting massive constipated without certain carbs and fiber.
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Carlos Slim Helu doesn't strike me as a fit get up at 3am type of man.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    kcurtis577 wrote: »
    Biggster69 wrote: »
    The result would be, that I am getting massive constipated without certain carbs and fiber.

#fibersupplementinthemornings

I eat a wide variety of carbohydrate-containing foods, including vegetables, fruit, beans, and grains. No fiber supplementation necessary and I get a ton of other nutrients along with huge satisfaction from my meals.

(Not to dig on anyone who chooses to supplement fiber, whatever works!)

I used to use fiber supplements but it never helped me. Chronic sufferer here. I did the 10 vegetables/fruit challenge on MFP and whoosh!! constipation is gone! Whoduh thunk!

Good point -- my husband is another person who doesn't see much impact from fiber supplementation but does see results from increasing the fiber-containing foods in his daily meals.
  • ljmorgi
    ljmorgi Posts: 264 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    I'm having hashbrowns with my dinner. Does that count? And I have enough carbs left after dinner for some Haribo. o:)

I just snorted my melon cubes. Thanks a lot. :#

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    edited April 2018
    Options
    sijomial wrote: »
    Oh dear!!
    Seldom has such a bad start been made.

Maybe a new profile and a fresh start might be a good idea OP?

There's loads of sticky threads pinned to the top of the various forums - you could get a massive amount of education from them.

"MASSIVE READING AND LEARNING" doesn't have the same ring as "MASSIVE ACTION."
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    i went to the store to buy stuff to make protein cake came come and this thread somehow got worse. Jeez. I think im going to have icecream to, Just to honor this thread. Ill also eat white potatoes for dinner because mmm

What flavor cake and ice cream?

I'm having hashbrowns with my dinner. Does that count? And I have enough carbs left after dinner for some Haribo. o:)

Blueberry vanilla cake with cinnamon banana cherry icecream :D Just bought the egg whites and cherries. Mmmmmm

Great. Now I want blueberry vanilla cake.

I had a bunch of pretzels yesterday - those Pretzel Crisps. Man those are good.

im currently fighting an obsession with chocolate coated pretzels and jubjubes. Must not give in hah. I gave in for a while and simply cant moderate those hah

Pistachio Talenti is on the docket for Friday. Antici-pation, as Siri says. She puts pauses in the weirdest places in big words. I think she needs remedial reading.

Perhaps Siri has been watching Rocky Horror ;D
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,439 Member
    Options
    Thanks, @AnvilHead.