I went from WW to MFP

Options
124»

Replies

• TammyVieu
    TammyVieu Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I lost my first 40 pounds on Weight Watchers until they changed the program a couple of years ago. After that it took me months to lose 2 pounds so I quit throwing my money away and came to MFP at the advice of a friend. Glad I did, I lost the final 34 pounds and made goal on MFP!!!! For people who have alot of weight to lose I am sure the program is wonderful but for those who do not it wokrs more like a maintence program. Fruit and vegetables are not and cannot be free EVER! All calories count. On most days I can eat up to 300-500 caolries in fruit and vegetables. Feel free to add me anytime, best of luck.
  • buckshot1969
    Options
    YES AND I FIND THEM BOTH TO BE VERY SIMILAR. AT ONE POINT IN MY LIFE I LOST 106LB ON WW ITS MY FAVORITE DIET PLAN, KEPT IT OFF FOR OVER 5YEARS BUT MFP IS FREE EASY AND FUN. GOOD LUCK.
  • acec00p
    acec00p Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I've done WW a quite a few times and loss weight then I quit writing and caculating, so I'm trying this out now seems better with just counting calories and then being able to type what I've eaten and let MFP pull the food from the data base :-)