3e7kokr4iztm.png

What app is that?
  • kimikinsx3
    kimikinsx3 Posts: 31 Member
    Mikee469 wrote: »
    kimikinsx3 wrote: »
    3e7kokr4iztm.png

What app is that?

Pretty sure it’s just called “progress” :)
  • kimikinsx3
    4cuhdncdz44v.png

No weight down, but lost a few inches!!
    The no change in weight tho has got me down, I was down over the weekend to 194.8, but not sure why I went back up! Guess it just takes time, some progress is better than no progress tho!
  • rdl81
    rdl81 Posts: 220 Member
    You don’t be down about it it’s more I need to move in right direction over weeks lots of factors can effect the number on a given day. Are u exersising too?
  • kimikinsx3
    rdl81 wrote: »
    You don’t be down about it it’s more I need to move in right direction over weeks lots of factors can effect the number on a given day. Are u exersising too?

Almost every day. And my diets been good too. So I’m not quite sure what’s going on. Probably just bloated and stuff too. I am seeing a difference in my body and that’s what matters more than the number on the scale!

• rdl81
    Depending on type of exercise could definitely you are building muscle. Like you say its appearance that matters more than just the number if you take regular process pics it can help so you can track over the weeks might mean more to you than just the measurements. Just keep it up and you will see how you are progressing.
  • rdl81
    87.3kg for me this week so no change either

So last 4 weeks

• kimikinsx3
    FINALLLLYYYYY down to 194.8 and quite a few inches!! xqfoud7jpa5w.png
    5rdx734va8jk.png
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Today's weight 61.9 kg. Losing too slowly. I walked twice this week. I don't like walking because I burn very small calories. I walked for 45 minutes last night and burned 160 calories only :(
  • rdl81
    edited May 2018
    Great work......I hope my numbers are down Friday too as my Kcal are lower this week than last need to start moving it in the right direction!!
  • rdl81
    Today's weight 61.9 kg. Losing too slowly. I walked twice this week. I don't like walking because I burn very small calories. I walked for 45 minutes last night and burned 160 calories only :(

Yes walking doesn't burn much if you are targeting a certain amount and have limited time a HIIT workout might be better. Or you can turn it into a jog with some sprints. I guess what I mean is are you walking as you want too or is it just to burn some Kcal.
  • kakaovanilya

Yes walking doesn't burn much if you are targeting a certain amount and have limited time a HIIT workout might be better. Or you can turn it into a jog with some sprints. I guess what I mean is are you walking as you want too or is it just to burn some Kcal.

I walk for burning some calories. I am not sure if I could do a HIIT workout because I'll be out of breath easily, I am out of shape :( I thought walking would be a good start but the amount of calories burned aren't worth the time and effort :smiley:
  • kimikinsx3

I walk for burning some calories. I am not sure if I could do a HIIT workout because I'll be out of breath easily, I am out of shape :( I thought walking would be a good start but the amount of calories burned aren't worth the time and effort :smiley:

Gotta start somewhere! I’m always out of breath when I work out lol!!! Start off doing easier hiit workouts and you will get there :) it’s uncomfortable and awful at first, the whole out of breath thing, but it gets better!
  • rdl81
    86.3kg this week so historically

Definitely not moving in a straight line each week that’s for sure
  • kakaovanilya
    Good morning! Scale showed 61.4 kg today. I'm going on a vacation in 3 weeks, I'm hoping to lose 2 kilograms until then. I tried some of my size 36 jeans from last summer and they fit. But my denim shorts are still very tight. I don't know why I can't fit into the shorts, they are the same size with the jeans :/
  • rdl81
    2kg in 3 weeks really is a lot....don't you think.....maybe try 1kg.....it that and then see what extra you can get on top
  • kakaovanilya
    edited May 2018
    2kg in 3 weeks really is a lot....don't you think.....maybe try 1kg.....it that and then see what extra you can get on top

I probably won't lose that much anyway. It is just a wish :D
  • rdl81
    Try and set a realistic but good target then if u over achieve extra happy....as opposed to a target that your unlikely to meet.
  • FritoGirl4life
    FritoGirl4life Posts: 25 Member
    SW 4/27 - 213lb
    5/2-208.6lb
    5/9- 206.8lb
    5/16-203.4lb
    5/23-200.6lb
    GW 175lb
  • cassandrahillier1992
    cassandrahillier1992 Posts: 7 Member
    What app are you using to track body fat?