Options
1235»

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options

rpmkarting wrote: »
    I'm ending Day 4 of Keto and yesterday I made the disastrous mistake of not taking in enough sodium. I literally thought my head would explode and couldn't think. A swig of pickle juice calmed that down. But I did not make that mistake again and will never. I put salt in my keto coffee, had pepperoni and will be salting up my steak tonight. I'm at 2500 sodium and want to get to 3000 before i'm done eating.

I did overdo it with the MCT oil today... but for those of you who know what I mean, I feel very light and fluffy right now like I could float to the moon. Glad I work from home... =)

I hope the people on this thread are on other threads because this is the first thread about Keto that wasn't infiltrated by jerks.

BTW, I am a newbie too, but 35g of carbs seems like an extreme amount to me. I'm on a 75%/20%/5% Fat/Protein/Carb macro goal.

This^^

I have been strictly no more than 5%. I feel great. Most energy I have had in years. I have been eating Keto for 8 weeks now. I did not experience Keto flu. Normally I am having no more than 15-20 grams at 2000 calories per day maximum. I also do not count “net carbs” only actual carbs.

I wish i had this energy boost so many ketoers talk about when i did keto. The only positive difference i had was a lack of appetite/cravings.