• teaNcrumpets_
    teaNcrumpets_ Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I could eat it by the spoon! Unfortunately it’s packed with calories :(
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    fuzzylop72 wrote: »
    I love peanut butter but I hardly have it by itself anymore. I mix it with veggies in a smoothie. It was really a game changer.

many people i know swear about peanut butter on their sweet potato...i'm not so sure baout that though

I thought I was the only one who ate that combo. I think it's sort of odd too, but I really like it (usually with the petite sweet potatos -- big ones like japanese sweet potatoes I have plain).

i've never tried it, but that is more because i'm not a huge peanut butter fan...its a texture thing for me
  • Rhumax67
    Rhumax67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    My husband calls PB crack. I can't buy pb2 - I would just take a spoon & empty the jar.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    I could eat it by the spoon! Unfortunately it’s packed with calories :(

i think most people would recommend planning some into your daily calories...if you want a serving, plan ahead for it
  • TheDevastator
    TheDevastator Posts: 1,626 Member
    Options
    fuzzylop72 wrote: »
    I love peanut butter but I hardly have it by itself anymore. I mix it with veggies in a smoothie. It was really a game changer.

Can you really taste it in a smoothie (without putting like 400+ calories worth of pb in)? Or do you use something like pb2 instead to cut the calories by de-fatting it.
    No but I use about 500 calories and it makes 2-3 glasses of smoothie and I have one a day so it's not bad. Plus I'm eating a lot of other veggies so I'm cutting down on my total caloric intake. I've never used pb2 and never want to. I think the fat is the best part of peanut butter.