Options

Replies

• caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    Certain pairings on here give me anxiety

People pair up here? UNCLEAN!

I'm not referring to a hook up. More like a conspiring to humiliate and embarrass others.

ohh yes I understand now.... I am still allowed to be concerned for your well being however. My mom said I could.

It’s true. I’m her mom and I said she could.
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Merge lanes. Holy *kitten*. I hear Kenny Loggins "Danger Zone" every time I have to get on one.

Like, is this *kitten* gonna let me in? :cold_sweat:
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Options
    I have mentioned it on here before but when I am full of anxiety and feeling very stress it often manifests itself in my dreams. I always dream that I am in high school again and I can't remember my locker combination, or I am at school and I suddenly realize I have a final right now in a class I forgot to go to all year, or the school was remodeled and I can't find a map.

Thisssssss
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Social situations give me major anxiety.

Being late.

Driving in new cities.

Just to name a few.
  • RomaineCalm
    RomaineCalm Posts: 3,972 Member
    Options
    Getting behind on my work.
    Deadlines.
    Running out of money before pay day.
    Large crowds.
    Trying to find parking in a large downtown area.
    Having people wait for me.
    Owing anyone anything.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Any emails from IT dept to my boss. I always think they're going to tell her all the time I spend on here.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    Any emails from IT dept to my boss. I always think they're going to tell her all the time I spend on here.

Relate-able.
    Just this morning I passed the main IT guy in the parking garage and I could have sworn he looked at me a little too long.
  • Roger15Z
    Roger15Z Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Being late gives me some serious anxiety, also large crowds, I can't do concerts etc, can do sporting events though strangely enough.
  • No_Name14
    No_Name14 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Honestly, sometimes not being anxious makes me anxious.
  • RomaineCalm
    Options
    I listed every day things that give me mild anxiety.

But there have been times in my life I've been triggered by seemingly nothing and I will have a complete melt down. Like it doesn't even make rational sense, but there's no denying I'm in full panic mode. That isn't fun. And I'm glad that those episodes are fewer and farther between these days.