What's the most dangerous or stupid thing you've done...

Options
124»

Replies

• onwarddownward
    onwarddownward Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    Stepping between someone I love and a bully. I've done it twice, once tonight.
  • Achaila
    Achaila Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Drove while I was drunk and high on painkillers. Dumbest DUMBEST thing and it will NEVER happen again!
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    Not paying attention and coming within inches of side swiping someone.

One time I was yacking on my phone and sipping coffee when I brushed some guy that worked at the Starbucks' bumper. Cost me $893. :(
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    If i post it here i'd get a strike haha
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Put a toddler in there and went on a 2,000 mile road trip.

Ridiculously dangerous, very stupid, and utterly obnoxious.
  • GiddyupTim
    GiddyupTim Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I fell out of the back of a truck as it went around a corner at about 35-40 miles per hour. Stood up without a scratch.
    I stood up on the back of a motorcycle, hanging on to the shoulders of the driver, on the freeway, and pulled my pants down to moon the people behind us.
    I cannot believe I just admitted that. . . .
  • A_Beautiful_disaster
    Options
    I think I was a junior in Highschool, and my friend and I were on our way home from a shopping trip. We had a blow out on the interstate. A truck pulled over to help us, and asked us if we wanted a ride back to town. He had a bible sitting on his dash so we decided Why not.... He ended up being a nice guy, but it could have turned out horribly. I don't know what we were thinking!!!!
  • MyFreakingNameIsScott
    Options
    If we are talking strictly cars here, I've done the driver change thing mentioned on pg. 1. The only difference is I was in the backseat and he transitioned first. In true teenage boy form, we sat back there and laughed at each other before he yelled, "Nobody's driving!"

Also drove a car over a pedestrian overpass. Stopped to pose for a few group shots at 3am. Flash a blazing and cars on the hwy driving beneath.

This last one isn't mine but my best friend back in the day. He rolled a car on the interstate several times....how do I put this....bumping uglies with his flavor of the day. He was a bit of a He-*kitten*. Amazingly both survived because I'm pretty sure seatbelts weren't involved in the activity.
  • britttttx3
    britttttx3 Posts: 458
    Options
    Swerved because I saw a spider in the car and jumped :X
    Swerved and came to a screeching stop to avoid hitting a cat
    Danced
    More stuff I can't recall atm
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    So many. I've road on the hood of a car and fell off on a turn - and other normal teenager stuff.

My brother did the best one I've ever heard of - he picked up two hitchhikers and was driving down a four lane road. He turned around to them and said "prepare to die", then pulled into the on-coming traffic lane around a car coming the other way. I bet those two never hitchhiked again.