Food Deals (coupons, sales, etc.).

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    At Grocery Outlet they had Quest Hero box (believe it was the Caramel Vanilla) for $9.99 & boxes of the Chocolate Brownie for $11.99.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    At Grocery Outlet they had Quest Hero box (believe it was the Caramel Vanilla) for $9.99 & boxes of the Chocolate Brownie for $11.99.

Ooh! I love the chocolate brownie Quest bars! I hope my local GOs have them. I haven't been able to find standard Quest bars there in a while, but recently I found both Quest cinnamon cereal powder and Quest cookies and cream powder.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    apullum wrote: »

Ooh! I love the chocolate brownie Quest bars! I hope my local GOs have them. I haven't been able to find standard Quest bars there in a while, but recently I found both Quest cinnamon cereal powder and Quest cookies and cream powder.

How do you like the Quest Cinnamon Cereal Powder? I've been wanting to try it but heard mixed reviews.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member

How do you like the Quest Cinnamon Cereal Powder? I've been wanting to try it but heard mixed reviews.

For something that isn’t chocolate, I think it’s pretty good :). I can see that the cereal pieces might be a take it or leave it kind of thing.
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member

For something that isn’t chocolate, I think it’s pretty good :). I can see that the cereal pieces might be a take it or leave it kind of thing.

Yah I get over the basic flavors quickly. I kinda like the idea of the cereal pieces, I guess I'll give it a try! Thanks!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

Yah I get over the basic flavors quickly. I kinda like the idea of the cereal pieces, I guess I'll give it a try! Thanks!

The Cinnamon Crunch protein powder is really great! It has a buttery flavor... the pieces make it not the best for baking, etc. though
  • hanksmom79
    hanksmom79 Posts: 85 Member

The flavor is great but those cereal chunks gross me out :s
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

My local one last year I remember had a lot of the White Chocolate Raspberry bars & this year it's been mostly the cookies & occasionally the chips.
  • pancakerunner

My local one last year I remember had a lot of the White Chocolate Raspberry bars & this year it's been mostly the cookies & occasionally the chips.

WCR is my favorite
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    I don't know if anybody here shops at Target often, my local Target has tons of grocery items on clearance, as well as lot of items on sale, like all cereal is 20% off with the Cartwheel app. Some things on clearance near me are Target brand protein pancake mixes (several flavors!), lots of nut butters, dried fruits, applesauce pouches, TONS of cheeses, etc. Basically every food aisle I went down had a bunch of clearance markdowns!
  • pancakerunner
    cdudley628 wrote: »
    I don't know if anybody here shops at Target often, my local Target has tons of grocery items on clearance, as well as lot of items on sale, like all cereal is 20% off with the Cartwheel app. Some things on clearance near me are Target brand protein pancake mixes (several flavors!), lots of nut butters, dried fruits, applesauce pouches, TONS of cheeses, etc. Basically every food aisle I went down had a bunch of clearance markdowns!

It's because they are bringing in the new Good & Gather store brand so they are trying to move all the products that its replacing :)
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I hope that I can get to Targets soon- It is in a town about 35 miles away
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Free coupon multi use 5p0v9ggl7q02.png
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Not food related, but I was at Target last night and got an Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 120" X 72" X 22", for Ages 6+ for $8.98!
    qclcnuug4gtc.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    busyPK wrote: »
    Not food related, but I was at Target last night and got an Intex Swim Center Family Inflatable Pool, 120" X 72" X 22", for Ages 6+ for $8.98!
    qclcnuug4gtc.jpg

fill it with snacks.

I think I found my halloween basket!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    You all crack me up! :D I actually use it for a ball pit for my kids during the winter.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    busyPK wrote: »
    qclcnuug4gtc.jpg

fill it with snacks.

Drinks?

• OldHobo
    OldHobo Posts: 647 Member
    Just beware of gimmicks. A good question is, "How much will I save if I don't buy it." Half off something that you wouldn't have bought otherwise is rarely a good deal.
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Went to Target for the big sales. Came home with 3 cans of soup.