Food Deals (coupons, sales, etc.).

kellyjellybellyjelly
kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
edited May 2018 in Food and Nutrition
I thought this could be a place where people post where you found a great price for a food item, found any good coupons, or let people know about a great sale.

On coupons.com there is a coupon for the new Magnum Ice Cream pints ($1.25 off a pint).

Replies

• Jaimeclmt
    Jaimeclmt Posts: 20 Member
    Today only, Kroger has Stacy' s pita chips and Sabra hummus for only $1.49 with digital coupons! I'm getting a couple today. :)
  • DaintyWhisper
    DaintyWhisper Posts: 221 Member
    Jaimeclmt wrote: »
    Today only, Kroger has Stacy' s pita chips and Sabra hummus for only $1.49 with digital coupons! I'm getting a couple today. :)

Kroger has been doing this a lot lately and I'm so glad! I think they are trying to mimic Meijer, who has a weekend sale ad. Last week they had $0.99 24 oz jars of their brand salsa. (best jar salsa imo..) It's usually 3 dollars a jar and I go through a ton of salsa so it was definitely worth it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    On Ibotta there's a dollar rebate at Giant store when you buy Arctic Zero's new ice cream flavors.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Target has buy one get one free enlightened ibotta
  • Noreenmarie1234
    If you buy Driscoll's brand berries, you can enter in their reward program online. You'll just have to enter the code on the back and answer a few questions about the product and you'll get a printable $0.50 off coupon. If you buy a lot of berries (like me) you can earn up to $1.00 off after taking so many questionnaires. During the peak of berry season in the summer, stores have berries for $1.00-$1.50 each. So you'll be able to buy them cheap. (And sometimes free!)

I've been doing this for years! Awesome deal.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Target has buy one get one free enlightened ibotta

I went to my local Target yesterday & they didn't have any Enlightened. Boo!
  • Hi_hayley
    Hi_hayley Posts: 2 Member
    Download the Krazy Coupon Lady app and ibotta!! I’ve saved a ton with these two apps alone.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Also on Ibotta they have Chilly Cow ice cream $2.00 off for the ice cream tubs & $1.50 for the bars.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,819 Member
    I did more couponing when stores near me offered double and triple coupons. Then I stopped for @ 15 years. Have started again now that Stop & Shop does digital coupons. I love that there is no cutting and filing, and they magically disappear when they expire!

Stop & Shop also offers a Free Day once a month where they email an offer to get something free.

https://stopandshop.com/coupons-weekly-circular/digital-coupons/#/available
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Cartwheel 25 percent off all ice cream and enlightened has buy one get one free coupon on ibotta
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    For those that have Weis store close by Enlightened is $2.99 a pint (only on six) all others are $3.49.

Grocery Outlet had a large bin of Quest bars that were $0.99 each (some may be near expiration or expired). They had the Hero Bars, Cinnamon Roll, Mocha, Berry Bliss, & maybe one or two other flavors. Too bad they didn't have CCCD.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    quest bars only 15 a box if you clip coupon and do subscribe and save https://amzn.to/2tvYEBP
  • Noreenmarie1234
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    If anyone has a Giant on Ibotta there's a $4.00 off one pint of the new Arctic Zero ice cream (I think at my Giant it was $4.99 so basically you get it for $0.99 cents through Ibotta).

I just wish they would've had the Toffee flavor.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Ibotta has 3.70 cash back on ore ida fries and my store had for 1.99 so got paid to get free fries
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Another Grocery Outlet find!

If you have Grocery Outlet & love Halo Top Gingerbread then check this store ASAP because they have the seasonal flavor for $1.99 (doesn't expire until January).

My local store also marked full cases of the Cereal bars (discontinued items) to around $8.00 a box.

They also had boxes of the single packets for Quest protein powder (comes with 12) in Banana & Salted Caramel.

Boxes of their Brownie (regular protein bar) & Berry Bliss for $11.99 each & the Vanilla Hero bar for $9.99.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Amazon has 50 percent off owyn vegan protein coupon so 10 a container https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B078F1FHCX/ref=vp_c_A1V9URLDQF0CC7?ie=UTF8&m=ASK1PMANANBZN
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member

If you have Grocery Outlet & love Halo Top Gingerbread then check this store ASAP because they have the seasonal flavor for $1.99 (doesn't expire until January).

My local store also marked full cases of the Cereal bars (discontinued items) to around $8.00 a box.

They also had boxes of the single packets for Quest protein powder (comes with 12) in Banana & Salted Caramel.

Boxes of their Brownie (regular protein bar) & Berry Bliss for $11.99 each & the Vanilla Hero bar for $9.99.

Do all of the grocery outlets have the gingerbread? That is AWESOME!!! What season is it for though if its going on now until Janurary? Confused lol!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited July 2018
    FL_Hiker wrote: »

Do all of the grocery outlets have the gingerbread? That is AWESOME!!! What season is it for though if its going on now until Janurary? Confused lol!

The Grocery Outlet is a near expiration store so I was just mentioning that the ice cream flavor itself doesn't expire until January 2019.

I am not sure if the other Grocery Outlets will have it, but the two closest to me had a fair amount of pints.