Ketogenic diet

2»

Replies

• Krissylynn423
    Krissylynn423 Posts: 39 Member
    Hi I changed to keto about a month or so ago. And have lost 25+ lbs. Feel free to add me on have a open diary. ( I won't say I'm a expert at what to eat on keto but it's working)
  • Saramalindy1213
    Saramalindy1213 Posts: 4 Member
    Hello! I just recently started a ketogenic diet through Lindora and am also looking for like minded friends and a great support system:) This last week has been tough!!
  • Saramalindy1213
    Saramalindy1213 Posts: 4 Member
    Today is my first day, and I’m feeling overwhelmed with the information overload. Some things that I have read have contradicted each other. So I’m a bit nervous about not getting it right.

I feel you! I have been feeling the same way!
  • LiftHeavyThings27105
    LiftHeavyThings27105 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Keto-er as well. Been doing it since February, missed the Keto Flu (because I made sure to consume tons and tons of Electrolytes (Sodium, Potassium and Magnesium) but stopped several weeks ago because powerlifting was super tough. Anyway, not doing powerlifting any more so back to Keto. Love the lifestyle. Not changing again. I investigated Keto due to high A1C that I have had for a decade or so.....so, there was a medical reason. I have learned lots of things along the way. I will gladly share. I am a horrible person to ask for food help, though. I eat the same seven or eight things day in and day out....always been that way. So, dont ask for food advice! LOL!
  • Nayeemsuny
    Nayeemsuny Posts: 13 Member
    what the process kito diet. I want this diet.
  • VickiF19
    VickiF19 Posts: 2 Member
    Started yesterday!
  • Startgoodhabits
    Startgoodhabits Posts: 5 Member
    Hi. I will get back on Keto as well. I have lost 15 lbs with it in a short amount of time. It works for sure. I didn't have issues with the Keto flu and I felt much better with less carbs. Let's jump back on it. :)
  • orlonbaker21
    orlonbaker21 Posts: 3 Member
    Today is my first day .. wish me luck. Everyone seems to be having great results
  • Duelltolose
    Duelltolose Posts: 119 Member
    I want to start this tomorrow! I'm in the worst shape ever and have been really wanting to try this diet to help get me back on track. Anyone have any tips?
  • Misty_1375
    Misty_1375 Posts: 759 Member
    Keto here too and have been since January! Best I have felt in 43 years!
  • Sabresgal63
    Sabresgal63 Posts: 641 Member
    Been doing Keto since Jan. 7th......lost 23 pounds and 6.5 inches in my midsection......love eating this way and love the way I feel.
  • theGreatPondero
    theGreatPondero Posts: 15 Member
    I'm three weeks into keto and fricken love it. The stable day long energy is remarkable. I did a 5.5 hour mountain hike on the weekend and with only water, two hardboiled eggs, a handful of nuts, and 2 babybel cheese rounds after a 16 hour intermittent fast; I never dipped in my energy levels. I have been a deeply emotional lover of carbs over the years and couldn't imagine this, but I am so devoted now. Feel free to add me, anyone!