Is there a website where big butts and...

Options
124»

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    nutella-450.jpg

I don't know what this has to do with mom jeans, but I'm hungry now. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi8gY0XgToU

you're welcome

I think I would burn a lot of calories if I ate Nutella in that manner.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    nutella-450.jpg

you're welcome

I was holding my breath every time he bent down. I hope none of them did #2 first.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    That's funny, I was watching Whitney Cummings' stand-up the other day, and she was talking about how thongs were invented by a man. No woman was standing around thinking she'd like to find a way to get all of that fabric into her buttcrack. It's probably funnier to see her do it, but I found the transcript.
    " and what is the point of thong underwear?
    The point of thong underwear is so that we don't have panty lines.
    For what?
    Do you think in the history of time, any guy was ever standing around, like at a nightclub bar with his buddy, and was like--this is my buddy, by the way.
    He was like, "hey, dude, dude.
    Check out that girl.
    She's so hot.
    Oh, my god, she's so hot.
    She's so sexy.
    I've got to talk to her.
    All right, I'm going to go talk to her.
    I'll be right back.
    Dude, dude.
    What are those lines?
    Oh, my god, never mind.

Also, I do not own mom jeans. Thank you. Thank you very much. :drinker:

Happened to me at the gym two weeks ago. I was totally going to go over and give my best icebreaker line to this girl, and then she leaned forward on her elliptical, and I saw she had pantylines. Game over, I just walked right by. Hell No. I can't do that.

At first I was all like WHUUUUH?! Then I remembered we just got engaged yesterday. You're cool. :wink:
    43932452 Posts: 7,246 Member
    Options
    Rotflmao at this thread but I so understand it too. Oh my ..
  • Dreaaa
    Dreaaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for making my afternoon so enjoyable. :laugh:
    Mom jeans should only be worn in the dark, at night, with sunglasses on.
  • GnosisGnosis
    Options
    Moms aren't sexy anyway, don't trip. You have kids, you might as well go full blown.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    Moms aren't sexy anyway, don't trip. You have kids, you might as well go full blown.

tumblr_mh3u3pBSmp1s39s01o1_500.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    nutella-450.jpg

you're welcome

I was holding my breath every time he bent down. I hope none of them did #2 first.

You and I think way too much alike. I kept thinking that, or what if she had a smear, and he licked the wrong spot.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    That's funny, I was watching Whitney Cummings' stand-up the other day, and she was talking about how thongs were invented by a man. No woman was standing around thinking she'd like to find a way to get all of that fabric into her buttcrack. It's probably funnier to see her do it, but I found the transcript.
    For what?
    Do you think in the history of time, any guy was ever standing around, like at a nightclub bar with his buddy, and was like--this is my buddy, by the way.
    Check out that girl.
    She's so hot.
    She's so sexy.
    I've got to talk to her.
    I'll be right back.
    Dude, dude.
    What are those lines?
    Oh, my god, never mind.

Happened to me at the gym two weeks ago. I was totally going to go over and give my best icebreaker line to this girl, and then she leaned forward on her elliptical, and I saw she had pantylines. Game over, I just walked right by. Hell No. I can't do that.

At first I was all like WHUUUUH?! Then I remembered we just got engaged yesterday. You're cool. :wink:

Funny. I thought of your reaction when I posted that. (True Story) :flowerforyou:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

You obviously haven't seen many of the moms on my FL. There are plenty of sexy MILFs there. Too bad I got engaged yesterday. I'd prove it to you.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

You obviously haven't seen many of the moms on my FL. There are plenty of sexy MILFs there. Too bad I got engaged yesterday. I'd prove it to you.
    When I get to my GW I'm going to be a MILF in mom jeans. Just because I can. I can't even begin to tell you how many times a man try to pick me up when I'm out with my kids.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

:heart:
  • AglaeaC
    AglaeaC Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    I love the patchwork ones, such a fab scrap-buster project; the height of frugality.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    For what?
    Check out that girl.
    She's so hot.
    She's so sexy.
    I've got to talk to her.
    I'll be right back.
    Dude, dude.
    What are those lines?
    Oh, my god, never mind.

Funny. I thought of your reaction when I posted that. (True Story) :flowerforyou:

Hehe! Awwwwww.

bambi5.gif
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    nutella-450.jpg

you're welcome

30 seconds of my life I'll never get back..

tumblr_mr4x39uPhN1s0xecgo1_500.jpg
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options

Dude...consider yourself lucky that this is all I'm doing..

btw, you're on the right, enjoy your alone time dbag.

tumblr_mr4t956VIy1r67vgqo1_500.jpg
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options

No Angelina Jolie for you.
  • GnosisGnosis
    Options

Dude...consider yourself lucky that this is all I'm doing..

btw, you're on the right, enjoy your alone time dbag.

tumblr_mr4t956VIy1r67vgqo1_500.jpg

Oooof... I think she mad. Yup, she mad.
  • GnosisGnosis
    Options

No Angelina Jolie for you.

Jokes on you, I don't think Angelina Jolie is sexy. Cause, you know... She's a mom.