You know you're on MyFitnessPal for too long when...

Options

Replies

• crazorbaq
    crazorbaq Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    wrappers in the trash...do this ALL THE TIME!!! LOL
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    When you think MFP is more important than CNN and change your homepage to MFP and leave the computer on all day so you can log every morsel before forgetting.
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    when you could answer most of your friends TMI Tuesday's questions for them.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    ... you've worn a heart rate monitor to shovel snow or mow the lawn
    ... you've Googled "how to cut a pizza in sixes"
    ... you've checked the exercise database to see if you can add your amorous activities
    ... you've considered wearing a heart rate monitor during said activities
    ... you've taken apart a sandwich so you can weigh the components separately

lmao I thought I was the only one who checked the database for amorous activities. Of course, I was going to log it in as something else with the calorie burning equivalent. :)
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    you use it more than Facebook!!!

This Definitely THIS!!

totally agree!!!

Getting pretty close :)
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    when you have to figure out where to find the free wifi on vacation in order to check in and not loose your "whatever number" day streak.....

This!

I am planning my vacation right now - making sure every hotel has free wifi...

What sort of hotel does NOT have free wi-fi.. where are you going for vacation 2004?
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    when u take the phone to the toilett to check the news feed
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    when the site is "DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE" and that has a temporary hold on your day :{ :sad: :explode:
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    When you read about someone having a tablespoon on their keychain and wonder where you can get one!!!! LOL :laugh:
  • TimSPC
    TimSPC Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    when you stop cooking dinner to quickly weigh out and scan all the ingredients. and you have to actually get a wrapper out the bin because you forgot what it was called. woops

I've definitely done this.

"Hey, what the heck am I eating again?"
  • 63lab
    63lab Posts: 80
    Options
    whierd,you crack me up :heart:
  • tubaman58
    tubaman58 Posts: 151
    Options
    When you look up a restaurant's menu beforehand and log in what you're going to eat before you even get there.

Or you order something at the resaurant based on how easy it is to figure out the calorie count on it....
  • ShellyAnn46
    ShellyAnn46 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Also when you can not go out to eat until you check the MFP database to see what you should order.
    When you log your dinner in the morning so that you know how many calories you can eat during the day.
    [/quote]

I do this ALL the TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    When you know that your vacation or a special occasion isn't going to wreck your efforts to date.

You know that scale fluctuation is normal and you don't go all moon moon when you're up a pound or three.

THESE...YES THESE!!

Great Answers! AND I've just realized why it will be worth it to stick around for ANOTHER six hundred and something days!!

THANK YOU!
  • jerseygirlmaggie
    jerseygirlmaggie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    When you go to your favorite restaurant and it STILL takes you 20 mins to order because you are checking food calories or how many calories you have left on your phone...

Drives my husband nuts....
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    ... you've worn a heart rate monitor to shovel snow or mow the lawn
    ... you've Googled "how to cut a pizza in sixes"
    ... you've checked the exercise database to see if you can add your amorous activities
    ... you've considered wearing a heart rate monitor during said activities
    ... you've taken apart a sandwich so you can weigh the components separately

lmao I thought I was the only one who checked the database for amorous activities. Of course, I was going to log it in as something else with the calorie burning equivalent. :)

Try Aerobics, horizontal
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: Guilty.

Hi, my name is Joelle, amd I've been on MyFitnessPal too long.

(in unison....) Hiiiiiii Joelllllllle.....
  • cutchro
    cutchro Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    When you recognize names and pics of other posters even if they are not on your friends list! :drinker:
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    OMGosh, I carry a measuring spoon set in my purse at all times in a plastic baggie.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    when someone uses the word loose instead of lose and it no longer bothers you