Less Alcohol- June 2018- One Day at a Time

Options

Replies

• RubyRed427
    RubyRed427 Posts: 4,175 Member
    Options
    @NovusDies Thanks so much!! I will copy and past link when I get back to my home computer by the end of the week on our new thread. Thank you and your wife, and Orphic , and everyone for the organization of our tips and tricks. I know it took many hours to create this amazing document!
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    @NovusDies I am so thankful for you!!! I am looking at the resources on this thread we have all contributed to. I am so grateful you have put it all together. To everyone who posts, please keep it going. I know we have all learned from each other what works and what may not work. We also have each other as a safe space to be honest about our thoughts.
  • lorrainequiche59
    lorrainequiche59 Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    JenT304 wrote: »
    Thanks @islandbeez. I am going to do that sober school workshop starting right now. Thanks so much for sharing this. I was debating going to get a bottle of wine but thought I would check in with my pit crew here first for some support and that was exactly what I needed to see. Making some tea and watching first video now. XXOO

Good Plan!! You CAN do this... <3
  • RubyRed427
    Options
    @NormInv also I'm sorry your going through tough times - I didn't mean to minimize that in my response.