Have you lost a few pant sizes?

Options
124»

Replies

• Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I started out with size 18W's that were getting tight. Now I am wearing a size 14 (not W). I can fit into 12s, but I like my pants a little looser. I saved my biggest pair of pants (the ones that were getting tight). I marvel at how big they seem now.

I am still a little skittish about taking a size 14 off a rack and trying it on. I am hoping to not be this size for too long, as I'm still losing, but it is nice to be out of the plus size clothing.
  • pacsqueen
    Options
    I still have a long way to go but i've lost 30lbs so far and i'm down two pants sizes! :o)
  • stephenson2012
    stephenson2012 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I started at a size 16 in pants and they were getting tight. I am down to 10 in petites and sometimes 8s. It depends on the brand. I have never worn petites before. However, regular 10 are too baggy in the butt. I have to take a friend with me shopping. I still haven't gotten through my head the smaller me.

I have been going through my closet also and getting rid things. Some of it is hard to let go because I loved some of those things. I do have pile that I am working to alter.
  • jenswan70
    jenswan70 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started out 18 months ago at a size 24 and 3x. I still have about 40 lbs to lose but have been maintaining my current weight for 7 months. Every day I'm still shocked when I can wear 6/8 and med/small.

I know what size I am, but I keep expecting to see fat me in the mirror.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    When I started here last year, I was squeezing in to 16's (should have been in 18's or 20's but refused to go there!) Last weekend I bought size 4's that fit perfectly!

Also in the beginning, my XL shirts were very tight and now the mediums are comfortably loose.
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I started in an 18, I am now in a 12 :happy: I only have like 5 more pounds to say goodbye to (I am 6'1" I will never be in a 2 and I'm ok with that :laugh: ) but I am hoping to see a 10 before I'm done! Even as a teenager I was never over weight but I was also never fit and toned. I've never looked this good!:blushing: It is absolutely hard to wrap my head around! Good luck to all! Congrats and enjoy! :drinker:
  • ptbodacious
    ptbodacious Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Absolutely get this! I started in a 22W a little over a year ago and am now in 8/10's depending on the store. I still look in my closet and get aggravated at those "little tiny clothes" hanging in there - who could possibly wear those and why are they there taking up space?!?! Oh, wait - they're mine and they FIT! :happy: Don't know when the mind set changes...
  • Michelle_dirtracer
    Options
    I was a size 22 and now at 12/14
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    last september i was a size 20. today, i am a size 6. i think its something our mind does, because, when i look at my size 6 pants, i think... no way!!! but then they slide right up... in pics, i can see the weight loss, but in the morror or reflections, i see a 246 pound size 20 lady... i dont know... maybe someday it will go away, and our minds will accept the weight loss...
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Size 24 to size 14 right now. Dying to get into 12's. i have the same issue, i look at stuff and think no way is that gonna fit-and then it does. :)
  • samjallen10
    samjallen10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was a size 18 (kidding myself by buying size 16 clothes) and now am a 10/12. I lost my weight 4 years ago but half a stone has crept back on so I'm pro-actively calorie watching again. I still marvel every time I peg size 10 skirts and shorts on the line, never thought I'd see the day!
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    Yes! I was at a size 18 which barely fit at the end, so I was pretty much going into a size 20.

I am currently fitting a size 13 and am hoping to end in a 10/12.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I do that in fitting rooms but not so much after I've bought them :wink: lol. Sounds like you're doing great OP
  • AmykinsCatfood
    AmykinsCatfood Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Gone from a size 24 to 16/18
  • hatersgonahate
    hatersgonahate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    went from a 22-24 to a 12, It feels ****ing amazing to go into all those stores I thought I could never buy clothes from, and their clothes fit me. Its just such a alien and amazing feeling, i've been obese my whole life, and this feeling is freaking amazing.
  • IvanyMerk2012
    Options
    i was wearing a size 10 since my weight loss i am now wearing a size 2 and i have alot of size 0 jeans that are just starting to fit whoo hoo :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!